everyones ethnicity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
tcbud is Californian. Northern Californian, the true Northern Californian. Parents and Grandparents Northern Californian.

True Northern Californian? does this mean that you are Native American? I love N.California! I built trails after I got out of highschool out there for the CCC. One we completed a 5 mile in Praire Creek Redwood Forest. The other we did was in Stanislaus...I can't remember exactly where, I do know the closest town to the trail head was Strawberry Ca. It was like a 6 mile trip to where we picked up trail construction from the yr before. Beautiful country out there! We lived the season in tents, and had our food and mail, packed in by mule every wednesday. It was quit an experience for a young man!

I keep telling my daughter, one of these days she and I need to go out there and hike the trails that I helped build.

Do you, or anyone from out there know the trail names for the Prarie Creek state forest? I think they were going to name the one I helped build "deadmans trail, or lostmans trail" because while building the trail, we found an old pack someone had dropped and left...probably lost forever, until our trail came across it.

I should do a search on it.

legalize_freedom said:
LOL...I've been waiting for your reply Snax! take me to your dealer...er I mean leader!
Now that's funny! :giggle:

Ya know, maybe if our leader was our dealer... Might be worth a shot. :D

~Snax

Im from the 5th planet in orbit around the star Vega, my Ancestors were taken from
England around the 8th century A.D. Im here on a survey mission that is to last 20 years then i get to go home
i'm mork from ork. Nice to meat you nanu-nanu :rofl:

Marsrover1 said:
Im from the 5th planet in orbit around the star Vega, my Ancestors were taken from
England around the 8th century A.D. Im here on a survey mission that is to last 20 years then i get to go home :D
I thought you looked familiar!

~Snax

100% Polish

Both my Parents and both sets of grandparents.

This means that I'm an extraordinary bowler. :D

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol...I hve been known to throw back a few...
I tend to drink a little booze myself:hubba: I pretty much stay dehydrated unfortunately:p

Bold American Curr. My peeps been here like 300 years and we've pretty much bred with who the hell ever walked in front of us.

I confess - after sitting across from my dad and brother at Thanksgiving last month - I suspect it's all a big lie and we just crawled out from under some slimey rock about 100 yrs ago - or I'm adopeted? I could be OldHippieDads long lost love child? hmmmmm

Jerseydude said:
100% Polish

czesc :) thats about all i've learnt!

How about trying to type the following in polish: 'the table has no legs' ;)

Jerseydude said:
100% Polish

Both my Parents and both sets of grandparents.

This means that I'm an extraordinary bowler. :D

thats funny, where im from thats not what polish ppl are known for.. its there jokes.. lol jk

Latest posts

Back