everyones ethnicity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-C@jun- said:

Wow! I haven't heard THAT term used in about 25 years! You a real swamp born coonass cajun, Cajun? You didn't mention any French heritage... Some of my best friends growing up were true coonass! Best kinda fine folk out day in Weez-Ann.:cool:

Me? I am mostly German, wee Scott, touch of cherokee (but not enough to get noticed... Or tuition:rolleyes: ) and, after the incident with me Meemaw in Arizona, circa 1952, 1/4 grey, from parts unknown...

Snax hails from a small class-M planet in the Alcyone system. I regret that my world's name is unpronounceable by the human palate; attempts to do so invariably end with the human's head exploding. Very messy and unproductive.

You can see my star with the naked eye: It is the third highest Blue star in the Pleiades cluster in the constellation Taurus. You humans would know this as the Seven Sisters, or Messier Object 45.

In order to more readily blend with you humans, Snax has taken a human spousal unit, and produced 5 hybrid procreative units. There is nothing noticeably different about Snax's children, as long as they don't stand too close to large magnets.

Mrs. Snax is a true-blue Coonass from Ba"tone" Rouge, 'Lusiana; her Momma a French-Lithuanian beauty and her Pap a 6'7" French-Swede.

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

800px-Pleiades_large.jpg

LOL...I've been waiting for your reply Snax! take me to your dealer...er I mean leader!

nvthis said:
Wow! I haven't heard THAT term used in about 25 years! You a real swamp born coonass cajun, Cajun? You didn't mention any French heritage... Some of my best friends growing up were true coonass! Best kinda fine folk out day in Weez-Ann.:cool:

May yeah sha!!!
My moms side of the family are those Broussards. As cajun as you get there. SouthWest Louisiana were the real deal, we don't use tomato or okra in our gumbo. We use dat taso andouille and a hen. Yeah my moms told me growing up we were a heinz 57. My grandfather the Rouxssard being french and cherokee. My grandmother was a Mac from connecticut she has german scotish czech russian. My father's side from texas not going to put a last name because it is mine and rare. Mainly Norwigen and everything else you can think of except sand or black.

So it seems Im the boards token black guy. :cool:
And a finer choice. Could not have been made.

4u, we must be related. My grand daughter says that she is a kid and I am a human. :eek: She kills me sometimes. I am from the region called Oregonia. How about you?

German/Irish/Finish...you can probably figure out I don't tan very well...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
German/Irish/Finish...you can probably figure out I don't tan very well...:)

Maybe not tan, but Im sure you can drink well enough to make up for it. :p

Me, Given my unusual last name, I think I am Anglo-Saxon. Although If no one has meant me they seem to automatically think I am Chines because of my name, It can sound Asian. One thing I do know is that my grandfathers grandmother was born in Texas in 1818, her mother came from Alabama. Both sides of my family come from the South, to the Southwest. And here I am a native of California.
The reason I have the name cowboy is because the Mexican I work with can't remember my name. No translation in Spanish. And I like my nick name, so be careful how you say Cowboy, COWBOY.

Romanian and what now would be Serbian I guess. Lot of breakup in that country through the years.

As for LEO profiling from this... how many female Eastern European descendants live in the U.S. to start looking through.

-C@jun- said:
May yeah sha!!!
My moms side of the family are those Broussards. As cajun as you get there. SouthWest Louisiana were the real deal, we don't use tomato or okra in our gumbo. We use dat taso andouille and a hen. Yeah my moms told me growing up we were a heinz 57. My grandfather the Rouxssard being french and cherokee. My grandmother was a Mac from connecticut she has german scotish czech russian. My father's side from texas not going to put a last name because it is mine and rare. Mainly Norwigen and everything else you can think of except sand or black.

Very nice to meet you man;)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
So it seems Im the boards token black guy. :cool:
And a finer choice. Could not have been made.

tokin you mean, :ccc:

i am polish/native american

tcbud is Californian. Northern Californian, the true Northern Californian. Parents and Grandparents Northern Californian.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Maybe not tan, but Im sure you can drink well enough to make up for it. :p

Lol...I hve been known to throw back a few...

Latest posts

Back