Favorite Night Time Munchies ? Whats Yours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuttin like a Reese's Double Doozie
from The Great American Cookie Company.......EDIT NOM NOM NOMMMMMM

Brisket Sammich.

Left over brisket slices heated in mickeywave
White Bread
Miracle Whip spread on white bread.

Put it all together and EAT IT UP!!!!!!!!!
Grab Lone Star and polish that off.
Burp
Go nighty night

greener pastures said:
Thanks all
Lately I've been hooked on Stouffers French Bread pepporoni pizza cooked in toaster oven
Recipes welcome!!!

I used to eat the Stouffers pizza's all the time. But I just discovered the Red Baron ones are so much better. More cheese more pepperoni.

Reading this when you're high and there is no food in the house is treacherous!!!!

I always crave really salty foods when I get the munchies. It seems that no matter what a piece of ham always makes its way into my hands to be munched on while I search the house for acceptable munchie foods.

I've been known to eat a lot of frozen fruit when munching out as well. Frozen cantaloupe....yum! :D

theres nothin like frozen pizza and those little many tacos.. easy to make and hits the spot untill i roll another joint

Lately I've been enjoying homemade french bread pizzas. On the weekends when I'm sitting around getting stoned I make a few loafs of french bread, slice them in quarters and throw them in the freezer. When I get the munchies, just take one out, top it, pop it in the oven for 15 minuets, and viola.

One piece of white bread with your favorite peanut butter
One slice of white bread with Smucker's Grape Jelly
Place a liberal amount of Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos on one half
Slap the two halves of bread together to break up the Doritos in the middle.

Enjoy with a very large beverage.

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back