Favorite Night Time Munchies ? Whats Yours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finicky, like tonight, I tore up girl scout cookies, very addictive, but normally i'm not lookin for much.

I am a stoner in the true sense... I mean, who knew black licorice and peanut butter went together so well? Or Cap'n Crunch with milk/root beer? Raspberry yogurt, peanut butter and nilla wafers??? Hostess cherry pies with that ready to eat cheese cake in a tub? (well, that one might be obvious..)

Dippen' french fries in milk shakes is always a favorite around here (peanut butter shakes are the best). An all carne asada burrito with sour cream, cilantro and salsa topped off with jalapenos from the taco truck is always good too.. There is a local place that does bacon cheese burgers smothered in smooth peanut butter, it's BOMB!! (yeah ok Sherlock, I like peanut butter then alright? Guess ya figured me out:rolleyes: And I woulda gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you medling kids...)

Fresh ice cold mango over Thai sticky rice. Those little crab and cheese filled wontons from the local Chinese place.. Buttered pasta with garlic, grated pecorino and whatever else is in the kitchen..

Eeeeeeeeeeasy cheeeeese!!!!:D A stoner can't go wrong with a can of spray cheese no how!! Man, that stuff goes on EVERYTHING!!

God, I eat like a low nutrient food ***** when I got the munchies.. That's terrible.. Think I oughta be switchin' something up here... Better just stick to straight salsa for a while..;) And peanut butter.

nvthis said:
I am a stoner in the true sense... I mean, who knew black licorice and peanut butter went together so well? Or Cap'n Crunch with milk/root beer? Raspberry yogurt, peanut butter and nilla wafers??? Hostess cherry pies with that ready to eat cheese cake in a tub? (well, that one might be obvious..)

Dippen' french fries in milk shakes is always a favorite around here (peanut butter shakes are the best). An all carne asada burrito with sour cream, cilantro and salsa topped off with jalapenos from the taco truck is always good too.. There is a local place that does bacon cheese burgers smothered in smooth peanut butter, it's BOMB!! (yeah ok Sherlock, I like peanut butter then alright? Guess ya figured me out:rolleyes: And I woulda gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you medling kids...)

Fresh ice cold mango over Thai sticky rice. Those little crab and cheese filled wontons from the local Chinese place.. Buttered pasta with garlic, grated pecorino and whatever else is in the kitchen..

Eeeeeeeeeeasy cheeeeese!!!!:D A stoner can't go wrong with a can of spray cheese no how!! Man, that stuff goes on EVERYTHING!!

God, I eat like a low nutrient food ***** when I got the munchies.. That's terrible.. Think I oughta be switchin' something up here... Better just stick to straight salsa for a while..;) And peanut butter.

I'll bring the herb..........and bugles for the spray cheese. Sounds like a stoners paradise!!!..:D :guitar: :ccc:

an all you can eat chinese buffet would'nt stand a chance if we walk in. I like your style:hubba: NVthis GP

Hmmmm....

It all depends on whether I'm jonesin' for sweet or savory....:hubba: For savory there's a taco truck across town in the barrio that's open til 2am weekdays and 4am on weekends... Authentico tacos for $1.25 to DIE for.... and if you don't mind yer p's and q's you just MIGHT get shot over there...
icon9.gif
so be careful what you wish for!;) It's also personally satisfying to know that I have to drive past about 20 Taco Bells to get to that part of town too... How DOES Taco Bell stay in biz with REAL tacos like the taco truck serves up just down the street for $1.25?:confused:

Ice cream is my ol standby... probably Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia if I had my druthers but there aren't too many ice creams I've met that I haven't liked!:rolleyes: Kinda like strains of weed, huh? LOL...:p

Hmmm... and in season fruit can really hit the spot too. It's hard to beat a perfectly ripe peach or any fruit at it's best imo... but I like to give Cherry Garcia a shot at doing it...:)

Bon Appetite~!:cool:

TacosAlPastor.jpg

cherry_garcia.jpg

jerry-garcia.jpg

Anything thats cooked the night before. Ya'll got some acute stoner munchie ideas! Something thats simple does it fer me sometimes......Grilled cheese!

Bacon, Ice Cream, Ham, Corn on the Cob, (yeah, i farm so i can walk out into our field and pick fresh corn in the summer)

I don't know how anyone can eat crap covered with peanut butter.....NASTY!

WOW...I read NV's post first thing in the morning...lol...got a little puke in the back of my throat!

I'll have to read this thread later when I have a buzz on!

I like those little $1 frozen Tostinos (?) frozen pizzas late at night...they take like 8 min to bake, and have the crispy crust!

Dorito's dipped in cottage cheese

Ice cream

I like to cut up apples and celery into sticks and then dip them into peanut butter, yummy :)
And for some reason I can sit and eat an entire sleave of saltine crackers one after the other when good and high :D

Thanks all
Lately I've been hooked on Stouffers French Bread pepporoni pizza cooked in toaster oven
Recipes welcome!!!

Latest posts

Back