Fertilizer Label

Doman

Reaction score
I have a question. I'm about to start feeding my little guys. I bought some fish fertilizers and on the label it says "For annuals, Vegetables, and Herbs - Mix 2Tbs per gallon of water for ever 25 sq. ft. of soil. Apply every 3-4 weeks during growing season" Since MJ is normally hungry, should I feed it more often than this?

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
You should water when the soil is dry 2 inches deep...maybe once a week, maybe less, maybe more...depends on how aeriated your soil is. Good luck!

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
the marijuana plant "is" an anual,and as it says on the box(dosage);it all depends on how many plants you have,and the size.
but i`d use a dilluted amount,around half,mj can handle as much fertilizer as you want to give it,aslong as it is introduced over a period 'bit by bit'.
happy growing my man!:48:

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
How Old Are They? What Kind Of Soil Are You Using? The Reason I Ask Is Because Depending On Soil, Some Already Have The Nutrients To Support Them For Three Weeks. More Info Please.

Doman

Reaction score
Yes, sorry. Well the three that need nutes are in a generic soil brand that has slow release fertilizers. The problem is that the plants still show that they need nitrogen, so I figured I'd just give them a really dilute solution of fertilizer.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
slow release fert is not good,it`ll burn the plants as soon as you add nutes,if you do it bit by bit you may be allright.

Latest posts