Filling bongs with things other than water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trippy_Hippy

Starfish Enhancer
Reaction score
Whilst high the other day my friend and I had what we thought was the best idea which was to fill a bong with apple juice :hubba:

Anyone tried anything similar, anything bad to come from this?

-Trippy

Someone here just the other day recommended grape KoolAid. I haven't tried it yet. :p

In the past I've tried Boones farm strawberry wine. Worked great. Take a long, slow draw and enjoy the fruitieness.

When I was young (I won't say how long ago that was :eek: ) we generally filled our hookahs and bongs with wine. We also added crushed ice to whatever liquid we used.

that stuff that make your throat go numb
for bigger hoots hehehe
chloro-sumthin
put that in the bong take a couple of tokes then the numbness hits you and your tokes can be huge

Ive used Carbonated Grape Juice.Its pretty sweet tasting. Dont like wine,,unless it taste like Grape Juice,,so why buy the wine.:D Cleaned up easy for me cause I always clean it after a couple uses.

Most the time ,, I just use good ole cold cold water.

I've tried Dr Pepper and it wasn't pleasant, to say the least.

I use Vodka and ice feeling so smooth and fresh after :D and its even easier to clean the alcohol helps.

As Goddess says, wine......
back in the day.
Now the most exotic thing I put in my bong might be an ice cube or two.

younger days we'd fill em with alcohol.. then someone would get a nice shot afterwards.
mouthwash was a mistake, don't try that ;)

that's really all i've tried.

Yeah we used to use alcohol like a cognac or sumthin and drink it down after. Not the best taste to drink but sweet buzz.

wow, you all do know that THC is alchohol soluble right? It gets you less high because the good stuff dies in the booze.

Neo drives a geo said:
wow, you all do know that THC is alchohol soluble right? It gets you less high because the good stuff dies in the booze.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But not when U smoke!! The Thc is being Burned and in NO Way will the Alcohol be touching the Trich. alcohol is for making ur smoke Smooth or Rough...

TerrorAP2 said:
I've tried Dr Pepper and it wasn't pleasant, to say the least.
It's hard enough to get Dr. Pepper where I am to drink so to use it in a bong for me is out of the question, though I do love the stuff.

Might try Red Bull tonight, all I've really got lying around. If it dont work I can just take the cone out, refill with water and start again.

-Trippy

Trippy_Hippy said:
It's hard enough to get Dr. Pepper where I am to drink so to use it in a bong for me is out of the question, though I do love the stuff.

Might try Red Bull tonight, all I've really got lying around. If it dont work I can just take the cone out, refill with water and start again.

-Trippy

Where the heck do you live where you cant get dr peper

The land down under. When you do find it the prices are outrageous. Usually somewhere around AUD$4, to compare for those around the world, in a bottle shop we pay around $2.50 for a local cheap beer and around $3-4 for a bottle of imported beer (Heineken, Miller etc)

Dr Pepper outprices beer here.

Sigh

Personally my favorite is chocolate milk, I prefer the powder mix, but syrup is pretty good too..

Latest posts

Back