Fim !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
Ok, so I FIM'd my girls two days ago and they are already showing signs of regrowth and amazing results!!

check this out - on one of them i see 4 new buds growing... and on the other i see... wait for it...

6 !!!!
:eek:

do you see them all??

:bong:

BigBangFIMDay26.jpg

HGoldFIMDay26.jpg

are you fimming in flower? looks like hps is blazing. fim is to be done in veg.

Well done cat! keep up the good work, looks to me like youre ontop of the whole fimming deal. Your ladies look healthy.

Thanks a ton!! :D

I am so impressed with this technique... can't believe i did it right also... :bong:

will these branches all fight for light now??

see what will happen is those 2 lower tallest stems will take over as the main ones and eventually the tip will heal and grow just behind the other 2. My friend did this so a plant to many times that it looked like one of those jewish candles thingies.

Candlebra ;) that's the jewish thingie...lol. Nah, they wont fight for light. With the style I use, I top, fim and LST, so once they start arguing with each other for the good light, i tie 'em down, so that all of 'em are getting pretty much equal light, and train them along the sides of my planters in spirals, eventually letting the middle be the peak again, however the sides are all branchy, and bushy, then the tallest limb is the main cola. I started that technique with bonsai trees actually hehe (just taking any small sappling and training it into a shape you like.) anyway, you should be fine even if you don't tie them down. Keep up the good work, and keep up the updates!

how did you do your fimmin? i did it and my plant just refused it. It only grew back one stalk. not two, not three, not 7 just one, back where i started.only upside is its even thicker at the stalk. the ones i topped came out fine just not the one i fimmed.

bluealein56 said:
how did you do your fimmin? i did it and my plant just refused it. It only grew back one stalk. not two, not three, not 7 just one, back where i started.only upside is its even thicker at the stalk. the ones i topped came out fine just not the one i fimmed.

to be honest... i looked for some fact on the internet and just went for it.. i used a sterile razorblade, and cut in the shape of a U that was recommended... basically you just keep what was there and stimulate another growth at the same time. so... the plant THINKS it has been topped and grows two more mains, but the other two mains are still there, plus your original bud... so... yeah.. i think it is just luck...

Latest posts

Back