First 1000 Watt Indoor Cali Medical Op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should i harvest them??

• mostly clear trichomes??

• mostly milky trichomes??

• milky and amber trichomes??

• all amber trichomes??

Results are only viewable after voting.
AlbinoDanko12GA said:
thanks man appreciate it!

ya i used the cheap strips and it said my tap is at 7.5, i bet its higher than that! it said my purified water is at like 6.3 - 6.7 i think. ive been wanting to get a digi but have been putting it off cuz i recently just bought the portable ac! arnt the digis like $100 or something??????

I also live in cali and have two of the same strains..purple kush and bubble gum my tap is 6 and I have no issues with it at all use it for everything. if the pics on the first page were ubblegum then it looks a lot like mine..good luck.

edit i got these strains from a guy in santa rosa off craigslist and cant get agold of him anymore, that kush is some fire too if its the same i got! real dense and full of trichs! bubblegum was the dankest though

Hi albino all your plants look like they need watering judging by the surface soil being dry have you tested the pot's weight when watered v's the weight when dry.

Time4Plan-B

idk cuz i just transplanted them like 3 days ago! they have been down ever since. so i dont know there dry weight in the grow bags yet! they have water, thats wat i thought the case was so then i watered them but there still a lil droopy, maybe there just getting used to the 1000 watter! theve been under flourescents since birth.

heres some pics of the closet op

the 2 last pics are after i transplanted some of them! what do u guys think of the yellowing, think i need to give it some more nutes! just gave pura vida grow a few days ago and the yellowing hasnt gone away

new tent op 029.jpg

new tent op 030.jpg

new tent op 031.jpg

new tent op 033.jpg

new tent op 034.jpg

new tent op 035.jpg

new tent op 036.jpg

new tent op 032.jpg

posted pics on my other thread called "how many lights in a 10 x 12 room"

i accidently posted them there and now the website wont let me post them on this thread!

wat do u guys think my leavs could be turning yellow and crisping up???? i gave nutes and is still doing it????

HI,

I'm jumping in on this thread late in the action... I'm so glad that I missed all the excitement and props to Hick and all of you for working through all the bull durum and for letting bygones be bygones and starting anew... Very refreshing! :eek:

I couldn't find your other thread... You can go into manage attachments in that thread and remove that photo if you'd like and re-post it over here or maybe put a weblink so others can find the photo if you don't move it over here. Did your plants stop drooping? It was probably stress from getting used to the 1K HID light.

If you are having leaves crisp up it sounds like your plants need to be flushed of nutes and go with water for a couple feedings and see if they improve. I'd hold off on the Pura Vida or any nutes until the burn goes away...

I read earlier that you were using Purple Maxx and Gravity on your flowering plants. I think the Eel River products are good stuff but they are pretty harsh as far as additives go. Gravity really takes a lot out of the plant and shouldn't be used unless your plants are really healthy and flowering vigorously. I tried it with a couple strains and I didn't like the extreme yellowing and stress that it caused my girls while they finished. I've gone totally organic in the last few months but if I still fed from nute bottles and wanted to use a flower finisher I'd go with AN Overdrive rather than Gravity... I do like Purple Maxx or 'Snowstorm' as they are now selling it around here... It's a quality PK additive. I used it at 1/4 to 1/3 strength and it was comparable to other PK boosters I've used.

Happy Growing!:cool:

well theres a link in red all the way at the bottom of my signature! ill take some more pics today and post them on here! ya i actually flushed them this morning, so ill see how they do in the next upcoming week! have u heard of tent fumes from a grow tent??? i think that might be a problem too maybe but im not sure! i liked the gravity and purplemaxx but now that i think about it maybe it was the gravity burning up my leafs and dieing off in the last harvest!

sOMETHING WAS/IS burnin em up. 4 sure its not natural. Looks like ph+heat issue+burn(overcomp from ph issues) 2 me my friend.

wats up DS long time no see, hows things going bro??

well i got my ac in there i turn it on every other day or so! im using water i buy at the store, i beleive the ph is around 6 something! my buddy uses the same water and its cool everythings green! when i use pura vida i use half of wat the bottle says, so i dont think im over nuteing them! im not sure though! i never went through this in the veg stage only at the end of flowering! could it be my tent fumes maybe?????? im gonna buy that ph meter someone recomended me to get tomorrow at the shop! the yellow one or something i think its like $30 for the digi! any way ill talk to you later

the purple rocks at the other pad had catepillars, i had holes and black dots on the leavs and so far i found and killed 2! there could be more though!

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
idk cuz i just transplanted them like 3 days ago! they have been down ever since. so i dont know there dry weight in the grow bags yet! they have water, thats wat i thought the case was so then i watered them but there still a lil droopy, maybe there just getting used to the 1000 watter! theve been under flourescents since birth.

heres some pics of the closet op

the 2 last pics are after i transplanted some of them! what do u guys think of the yellowing, think i need to give it some more nutes! just gave pura vida grow a few days ago and the yellowing hasnt gone away

Hey man I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.. I had similar problems in my clone tray a while back and Im seeing similarities to your tray... I can see water build up on the bottom and edge of your tray, it looks too wet inside the dome.. It may not be that the rockwool is too wet but the area the plants are in is a fungus breeding ground... I lightly mist my trays and the dome but I dont every let water build up in the tray because mold will kill your plants...

The clones that you transplanted look fine, never look at old growth to determine if a plant needs to be fed.. It is normal for a clone to yellow on a couple of leaves... Cut the yellow off of the plant, if a leaf is only half yellow then just trim half of the leaf...

MindzEye said:
Hey man I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.. I had similar problems in my clone tray a while back and Im seeing similarities to your tray... I can see water build up on the bottom and edge of your tray, it looks too wet inside the dome.. It may not be that the rockwool is too wet but the area the plants are in is a fungus breeding ground... I lightly mist my trays and the dome but I dont every let water build up in the tray because mold will kill your plants...

The clones that you transplanted look fine, never look at old growth to determine if a plant needs to be fed.. It is normal for a clone to yellow on a couple of leaves... Cut the yellow off of the plant, if a leaf is only half yellow then just trim half of the leaf...

true true, well good thing all the clones rooted but i cant take them out of the tray cuz when i lift the dome off for 5 minutes they are drooped all the way down and look dead, im trying to break them in but everytime i take it off for a minute they immediately droop! so i cant transplant them and they all have crazy roots and need to be transplanted bad! ya i think my problem was too much water and i was misting them twice daily!! the clones i took off had lil buds on them and they all molded off lol, is that good or bad????

ya all the new clones from the club look good, just the tips are burnt, i think it was too hot cuz i didnt have a curculatin fan for the flo light! and its on a 2nd story so i think it was heat stress! also i found 2 catipillars that were chewing and making holes on the leafs and was leaving there **** on my leafs, i found them today though, i just hope there no more

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
true true, well good thing all the clones rooted but i cant take them out of the tray cuz when i lift the dome off for 5 minutes they are drooped all the way down and look dead, im trying to break them in but everytime i take it off for a minute they immediately droop! so i cant transplant them and they all have crazy roots and need to be transplanted bad! ya i think my problem was too much water and i was misting them twice daily!! the clones i took off had lil buds on them and they all molded off lol, is that good or bad????

ya all the new clones from the club look good, just the tips are burnt, i think it was too hot cuz i didnt have a curculatin fan for the flo light! and its on a 2nd story so i think it was heat stress! also i found 2 catipillars that were chewing and making holes on the leafs and was leaving there **** on my leafs, i found them today though, i just hope there no more

Ouch... Lots of issues... Mold, humidity, heat stress and caterpillars... Lol its ok Ive been there, you will get it all worked out and get into a system of growing... I know its stress right now but one day you will look back and laugh..

I buy clones from clubs also, yeah they look nice as barely rooted clones but I have yet to transplant one that the leaves that were left on it when it was cut for a clone that didnt turn yellow... Just snip em off and watch the green grow... Your transplants look healthy and perky, just keep it up...

Just a suggestion but if you have had any kind of mold issues i suggest you treat all your plants with organocide so that mildew doesnt take hold. If you do this while still in veg you wont have to worry about using it while budding... You can get organocide from home depot it is OMRI certified organic..

I have heard of no magical supplament. Your bottled water is null and void of all micro/macro nutes. Therefor you must replace em. I love Advanced Nutes but the best supp. I've found is "MAGICAL"/MAG-magnesium, I-iron,Cal-calcium. Since they are this bad I would add a minute of superthrive(brother a little goes a ling way, 1 drop per 5 gal.SERIOUS A LIL GOES FAR) or B-52 from A.N.
This + only give em nutes 1x a week in soil. Also add 3" of perlite @ the bottom of your pots and mix 2/3 soil 1/3 perlite and add on top of 3" perlite bed.
Thanks, good to be back. Been busy, real busy.

Mold, I have a swamp cooler,lmao. I know how to fight that crap. Hate it, but have not lost 1g to it in my flowers,lol. Rhinoskin(barricade w/ new additives)+ bakinsoda and water.And if in veg, add a bit of neam oil(gotta warm the water cause the neam will not spread if your usin cool water)
A sulfer burner would help also, but I'm not addin more heat in the summer,lmao. In the winter burn on brother, burn on

i cant take them out of the tray cuz when i lift the dome off for 5 minutes they are drooped all the way down and look dead, im trying to break them in but everytime i take it off for a minute they immediately droop! so i cant transplant them and they all have crazy roots and need to be transplanted bad! ya i think my problem was too much water and i was misting them twice daily!! the clones i took off had lil buds on them and they all molded off lol, is that good or bad????

OUCH. ist off you need to stop mistin em. This is the only way a clippin gets fed. You said it has roots,lol, no longer a clippin-NOW A CLONE. Clones you add nutes and feed the roots,lol. Only a bit of nutes now brother, I know you want BIG results, but ya gotta start low.
So once you see roots STOP MISTING. Now you say they droop when you remove it. Don't remove it all in 1 day, ya gotta harden em off. I'll open 1 edge w' a toothpick or somethin for a day. Then if it looks good I'll raise the other side as well. It takes 2-3 days befor I remove the dome.
Mold @ this stage results in trash. Throw em away.

MindzEye said:
Ouch... Lots of issues... Mold, humidity, heat stress and caterpillars... Lol its ok Ive been there, you will get it all worked out and get into a system of growing... I know its stress right now but one day you will look back and laugh..

I buy clones from clubs also, yeah they look nice as barely rooted clones but I have yet to transplant one that the leaves that were left on it when it was cut for a clone that didnt turn yellow... Just snip em off and watch the green grow... Your transplants look healthy and perky, just keep it up...

Just a suggestion but if you have had any kind of mold issues i suggest you treat all your plants with organocide so that mildew doesnt take hold. If you do this while still in veg you wont have to worry about using it while budding... You can get organocide from home depot it is OMRI certified organic..

ya lots of problems, i hate it, got to deal with them though and move on to the next set or probs right lol. ya im gonna buy some tomorrow when i go to home dept to pick up a trench digger so i can run my power line to my box to power up the new room! thanks. its safe to spray on the plants right??? i used safers 3-1 and neem oil and they ruined some lil vegged plants of mine.

DirtySouth said:
I have heard of no magical supplament. Your bottled water is null and void of all micro/macro nutes. Therefor you must replace em. I love Advanced Nutes but the best supp. I've found is "MAGICAL"/MAG-magnesium, I-iron,Cal-calcium. Since they are this bad I would add a minute of superthrive(brother a little goes a ling way, 1 drop per 5 gal.SERIOUS A LIL GOES FAR) or B-52 from A.N.
This + only give em nutes 1x a week in soil. Also add 3" of perlite @ the bottom of your pots and mix 2/3 soil 1/3 perlite and add on top of 3" perlite bed.
Thanks, good to be back. Been busy, real busy.

well glad your back, ive been real bust to with the house and owrking and building this new room! you came back right in time, im wiring up the new room for power after i dig a 100 foot long trench to go from the breaker of the main house to the new room for its own lil panel box full of switches. u think 100 or so feet is to long to go from the main panel to a new panel on the new detached room? i just need to get thick gauge wire huh?

so i need to get all that and feed it all that in one feeding for 1x a week ?????? do i need to add, iron, cal, mag everytime i water??????? ya i wish i had a sulfur burner, thats some sort of c02 right???? im gonna save up and get like a $800 system sooner or later!

i havent misted them in a few days, theres crazy roots like 2 inches long coming out from every direction, im gonna try and transplant tomorrow, ive been letting the dome stay open a lil so i can break them in so we'll see how it goes tomorrow

ive always had bad luck with neem oil for some reason, (everytime)

As far as the power goes there's a certain depth and wire guage you must follow if an inspector is commin through, I believe. With soil the best thing is (for me) that is holds the nutes as well as buffers the ph. Yes I'd add 5ml of cal/mg(becareful 2 types high N for vegg and high P for flowering, use according to cycle) and do this every time. I add 1st, raising my tds to round 150 from nothing(2-12 usually).
What nutes do you use? Here's an example of my weekly feeding. 2 50 gal drums w/ tap (chlorine here)water well airrated(24 hours @ least) I will add Vodoo, Parrahna, Tarantula(good stuff for roots,really really good)and a tad of molassis. If the ph needs to be bumped up a bit I'll add Barricade(this has never needed to be dropped)This is done in only 1 barrel. Then I attach my feeding wand to the pump and water. I'll transfer fresh water to the left over water in the other barrel. The next day I'll add nutes ( up to 1100, but never over.Depends on the stage of life. 600-800 for clones)ph it and feed. Then its water for the next 5. If your gonna do an entire room full you may need 3 50 gal barrels.
A suler burner is basicly a 60 watt heat lamp w/ a cylender(can't spell for crap) tightly around it. You put it up high and w/ the exaust fans off, plug it in and add 1 tsp of sulfer on top. The sulfer turns vapors and coats the leaf. I'm pretty sure it raises the ph so the growth is inhibited.
If your gonna do a room you may want to step away from the R.O. water and utalize the tap. R.O. process is very waistful

DirtySouth said:
As far as the power goes there's a certain depth and wire guage you must follow if an inspector is commin through, I believe. With soil the best thing is (for me) that is holds the nutes as well as buffers the ph. Yes I'd add 5ml of cal/mg(becareful 2 types high N for vegg and high P for flowering, use according to cycle) and do this every time. I add 1st, raising my tds to round 150 from nothing(2-12 usually).
What nutes do you use? Here's an example of my weekly feeding. 2 50 gal drums w/ tap (chlorine here)water well airrated(24 hours @ least) I will add Vodoo, Parrahna, Tarantula(good stuff for roots,really really good)and a tad of molassis. If the ph needs to be bumped up a bit I'll add Barricade(this has never needed to be dropped)This is done in only 1 barrel. Then I attach my feeding wand to the pump and water. I'll transfer fresh water to the left over water in the other barrel. The next day I'll add nutes ( up to 1100, but never over.Depends on the stage of life. 600-800 for clones)ph it and feed. Then its water for the next 5. If your gonna do an entire room full you may need 3 50 gal barrels.
A suler burner is basicly a 60 watt heat lamp w/ a cylender(can't spell for crap) tightly around it. You put it up high and w/ the exaust fans off, plug it in and add 1 tsp of sulfer on top. The sulfer turns vapors and coats the leaf. I'm pretty sure it raises the ph so the growth is inhibited.
If your gonna do a room you may want to step away from the R.O. water and utalize the tap. R.O. process is very waistful

ya ill dig 12 inches down but i think ill get the biggest wire cuz ill have 6 ligths, ac, fans all going through that one wire !!! isnt the longer the wire the more voltage u lose through it by the time i gets to the source?????

sorry im a lil confused i just want to make sure i get this right sorry if i ask to many questions im just trying to learn adn get the hang of it this time, im not wanting all my leafs falling off again like last time lol

so use 5 ml of calmag with every watering (cuz that restores all the stuff in the water when its filtered at the store right??) wats tds?????? and those high numbers u are talking about are PPM right??? i dont know anything about that, i gotta go get a ppm and ph digi meter i guess!!! voodo, parrahna, tarantula and barricade are all additives right???????? so u feed all these 1 day and then water with nutes the next day??????????

is this how it should be???

DAY 1 water + cal mag
DAY 2 Additives
DAY 3 Full nutes
DAY 4 - 9 water + cal mag
DAY 10 Additives
DAY 11 Full nutes

so the sulfur burner coats the leafs?? wats the pros and cons of that???? isnt to high ph bad and lock out nutes and stuff???? ya im sick of filling these 5 gal jugs up all the time, my buddy has a 50 gal drum and i love it its so easy to do a feeding with that and the wand! im in the market for a few. so i can use my tap water to feed??? what do i add to get rid of the chlorine and stuff so i can use it for watering????

well i bought voodoo, pirahana, cal mag and a docotr doom pyrethim fogger! o and also some vendors came out to our shop and everyone got hooked up, i got some verm tea and a few bags of there additive soil and coco! i notice the use of the tea alredy, the girls REALLY love it, there dancing all over the tent tanning under the 1000 watter! im 3 days into flower, i think im gonna go get some big bud from advanced nutes! ill take some pics a lil later tonight as i just sprayed them all with azatrol, i think now that im being consistant i dont have a lot of spider mites anymore and cuz its cooling down! ive fogged a few times and spray azatrol all over the plant 3x a week and spray the tent and pots with bleach every other day! i once heard on here from someone, CLEAN = GREEN :)

Latest posts

Back