First 1000 Watt Indoor Cali Medical Op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should i harvest them??

• mostly clear trichomes??

• mostly milky trichomes??

• milky and amber trichomes??

• all amber trichomes??

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heres an example of my feeding regime.
Day 1-magical Vodoo pirahna tarantula b-52 barricade then ph. The tds will be low. The cal/mg(magical 4 me)will change the tds the most.(ebay hanna has a good line 4 round $40.00 to the door. Get an ec/tds/ppm combo. Very imp. to get the auto temp. adjust.)
Then ph. Get the drop test, very cheap and works well w/ advanced lineup. I always cross check w/ my probe and the drops let me know when its time to calibrate the digi. 6-6.5 for Soil/cocco.

Day 2 nutes(G.H. 3 part, Floranova, sensi 2 part ect....Ya dig)and ph.(I believe lower nutes-1050 max- resu;ts in less plant stress MORE YEILD) and ph
Day 3-6 ph water only.

Brother give it a try, your gonna love the output.
P.s. go to A.N.s' website and click the nutrient calculator. This will help you get to know what to add when.
Remember your nutes are the N-P-K(basicly) and the supplements (bloods candy rhino skin vodoo tarantula ect ect)are basicly the rest. It takes hours to mix a batch of supplements, never just dump em all in together. 1 @ a time and mix mix mix

so u water with something everyday for atleast 3 days? your not worried about root rot or nothing like that? or are you soiless?????? u using hydroton or something in that nature ds??? damn u use alot of nutes and supplements, how is the after product????? sure is some fire huh.

ya im about to get the tarantula and barricade!!!!! is there any special order u mix these nutes in?????

? brother Only supplements for 1 day-nutes-water-water-water-water-water. Not everyday at first,but once they get bout 1' then daily. DEPENDS ON WEIGHT. The point is only nutes 1x every 6 waterings, same w/ the supplements. HELL YA ITS THE BOMB. If you need be let it dry, just keep track and don't feed to much.
I use 3" perlite then 50/50 perlite/Canna cocco mix. If the knats get bad, then add 2-3" of perlite to the top of cocco. Works wonders.

my feed is like this...
day1 nutes
day3 water
day5 water
day7water
day9nutes
day11 water
day13 water
day15water etc..

so i give nutes ever 3 waterings, im using soil though, 50 ocean forest/50 light warrior.

so u give supplements when u give them nutes???? im a lil confused sorry, cuz u said day 1 (supplements, day 2 nutes and then day 3 water! so supplments one watering and then wait until medium gets dry and then give full batch of nutes and wait until dry and then water from there on out until 5 more wet/dry cycles????, thats wat im understanding!

i might of messed up cuz i mixed... pura vida grow, liquid karma, voddo juice, piranha, cal.mag, and some vermt tea!!!

im a lil stoned just got back from 4 different collectives adn got treats at every one :fly:

wat do u guys think about a 13 inch wide hood??? the super sun 2 hood?? its 26 x 13 i believe

i think you should rent a warehouse and grow 10,000 plants and get 5 puonds from each and then sell it all because that what this website is about.

If people would just grow for there own personal use MJ would have such a bad REP...

heres some pics of the gals veggin under a 400! should have 2 but need another hood! these are all the cuts from harbsorside and 1 other club! there going under the 600's in about a week!

i have some yellowing but it seems to be getting better, last 2 pics

plants 2009 010.jpg

plants 2009 011.jpg

plants 2009 012.jpg

plants 2009 013.jpg

plants 2009 014.jpg

thc is good for me- no its called an alternative economy! if i had a wharehouse beleive me it would be packed with lights and generators! trust that! thanks for sharing :aok:

well guys i figured out wat the problem was! run off was 3800ppm of the plant with the yellowing leafs pictured above! the same strain but the plant is green and beautfuls run off was 2800 ppm, so im gonna bring them all in the bath tub and flush them all real good!

Latest posts

Back