First Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericsdaweedman

Im GrOwInG dA bEsT dRo!
Reaction score
Ok guys this is my first attempt. I wish i would of found you guys before i started growing so im gonna start out from today and how they look today. hopefully someone can give me a idea of how long they been growing/. i know atleast 3 weeks lol. well here is todays picture

all i do is water them when the soil feels a little dry and leave them outside lol. thats it so ok im gonna keep a daily look out for it. daily pictures i mean.

eric

may 27.JPG

may 27 - 3.JPG

may 27 - 2.JPG

Having more than one plant per/container is a no-no for growing weed in containers.

The roots will become entangled and could cause problems later.

I would suggest that you transplant them into thier own containers soon.

Good luck man!

Its fairly easy to do, just be careful and move your soil out slowly until youve found the little dirt nug filled with roots. :p Then you just transplant the whole thing carefully...

i plant three to four in a container for hauling into the woods, i use 8 inch containers and put two in a large backpack used for hiking. they dont get crushed and there easy to handle.if they get large and are all still in the same container then they will feel more transplant shock the older they are so remember that. sometimes planting in multiples in single containers is a good thing. to fully grow them out....no. only if you have enough medium and a large enough container. pretty plants tho, hope they do well for you! :)

Looks a little yellowy in the center... you didn't nute them yet did you?

no im wondering when should i clip them because there getting up there a lil bit,.

ok i got a question..

By looking at my updated photos is there anyone that could give me a approx age of these?

also when should i notice male or female?

if male ... should i still grow? someone told me they dont get buds on em.

but i dont believe that im gonna grow em anyway hopefully get a good hit.

eric

May 29th pictures

A bird **** on my plants lmao so i took a little water and got a majority of it off but ok thats that..

Sorry no pictures from the 28th because it was my sisters birthday.

I have noticed that they have got 3 inches taller than the 25th so i think there doing ok.

Little yellow in middle but rest is great.

Great smell and everything.:D

may 29.JPG

may 29 over the top.JPG

may 29 2.JPG

may 29 3.JPG

may 29 1.JPG

Ya dude you should get them in seperate containers keeping them together like that can stunt there growth

the "yellowing" in the center is healthy fast growth...more like a neon greenish if its the good growth. as long as the leaves themselves dont start to yellow entirely then you wont have to worry about feeding until then, and it will occur on the smaller, older leaves first.

dont overwater them, and you should see signs of sex in a couple months....when the cycles change back into flowering. if you plan to grow them all the way out then put them in bigger containers seperated or get them all inground before they get to hard to transport to the grow site safely.

Ok thanks im going to transplant them into there own pots Tommorow and post pictures.

Okay mission completed.

just got done transplanting them into different containers.

Now i have a question?

Is it usual that they look like there gonna die after u transplant them or what? Because im gonna post pictures to let u see..

I hope there kewl..

None of the rooots were tangles so i thought that was great...

Edit * I think the 3rd one is gonna be the only one that survives hopefully all of em.

may 30th.JPG

may 30th 1.JPG

may 30th 2.JPG

may 30th 3.JPG

They are just feeling a bit stressed from the move ;). They should perk up very soon!

Sweet Thx dude.

I went and took a look at them a min ago and there getting good sunlight and have enuff water so hopefully they shoot back up.

New pics

I have noticed that The little plant didn't like that transplant too well because its still not shot up there yet or even attempted but the other 2 are doing great here are the pictures

may 31.JPG

may 31 2.JPG

may 31 3.JPG

may 31 4.JPG

may 31 5.JPG

good question bud..

um i had some seeds i kept out of a ounce i had and it was some good *** weed but i dunno what it was lol. So i took the seeds out of that ounce and just started em..

I wish someone did know what strain this was lol.

Latest posts

Back