First Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay kool.. thx savage

I got 5 nodes then.

Okay i have never topped a plant before so what do i do? Do i just break the top level off? ( Or should i say The newest node off ?) Thx for everyones help

One more question

On a usual plant At how many NODES or can we say what is an average count of nodes right before it goes into flowering ? It might sound stupid but sorry lol someone will know what im talking about/.

New pictures

6-7 5.JPG

6-7 6.JPG

6-7 4.JPG

6-7 1.JPG

6-7 2.JPG

6-7 3.JPG

6-7.JPG

ericsdaweedman said:

LST stands for Low Stress Training yer plant. A good thread with info on sexing and LST can be found here. Are you going to grow these in the pots or put them in the ground? If yer gonna leave in pots I suggest 5 gal buckets if they're not already in them.

New pictures..

My boy Greeny is lighting it up. He smells good as hell lol.

6-14.JPG

6-14 2.JPG

6-14 3.JPG

6-14 4.JPG

6-14 5.JPG

Man, stop worrying so much about flowering and sex. Just let them grow. You will know when the time is right. There is no way to force it.

I think thats something every person on their first grow wants to know before reading a lot online. Myself included....

When in veggie you CAN NOT tell sex. They have to go into flowering.

Draston said:
When in veggie you CAN NOT tell sex. They have to go into flowering.

This is true with one exception; While in the vegetative stage, when the plant approaches it's most mass, they will almost always show what is known as "Preflowers". These are very sparsely spaced individual flowers that show the sex of the plant in that particular spot of the plant. I'm saying it that way because if you have a hermie, the preflowers can show as male or female on different parts of the plant.

Preflowers are NOT a conclusive method of determining plant sex. They only give an idea of what to expect. If you see male preflowers, you will know that the plant is either a male or a hermie. If you see female preflowers, it means that you either have a female or a hermie.

To make absolutely certain, if you see a female preflower, you should wait until the entire plant is in flower to determine of you have a female or a hermie.

HOWEVER, if you see a male preflower, get that thing out of your garden. There will be no doubt that you have a male or a hermie.

I hope that clears up the "Preflower" concept of plant sex.

When in veggie you CAN NOT tell sex.

This is not technically correct. You can make the plant reveal it's sex by covering one branch with a light proof bag for 12 hours per day until it shows signs

or

flower a clone :hubba:

Plants are looking really good erics..

They're looking great man, keep doing a good job and you'll have some rewarding bud at harvest! good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back