First Closet Grow!! Day 12, How's the setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you only got 4ft then you def wanna let em bush and do all you can to keep em down like pinching etc cos they can easy get to 4ft.
:)

thanks newbud, i appreciate it. so after there last leaf set which there almost on, they will prob be about 8 inches to a foot. im def going to 12/12 as soon as that happens, what would be your prediction on how big they will get, double that, tripple?

Well i was told that they can at least double even tripple in size when they go into flower and judging by my own thats way true so just think if they a foot when you 12/12 em you can expect 3ft if not kept down with LST pinching etc.
Can only go by my own experience but have also read plenty of threads that say they growing well over an inch a day.
Believe me some days you'll look at em and have to look twice cos you wont beleive the growth lol.
Good times :D

Not to blow my own trumpet but if you want an idea of how fast they grow without LST etc check out my journal ( link in my signature ) and look at the size difference between before flower period and now, 2 weeks into flower.
Happy man sat at these keys fella lol

jay daylight floror or cfls are 6500k you can get them at wally world hardware win dixie cheap k bro

thanks fellas, on the prowl for some now. i've been tryin to find the 42w 150 equivalent 6500k's but im not havein any luck. i'll have to order them from 1000bulbs.com As far as going 12/12, as soon as the last laef set is completely out on both im goin. dont want my ladies to be to big.

Hello all, this is my first closet grow on Day 21. Plants are looking very healthy and wholsome. Not currently having any problems. How's it look? My only question is should I go to 12/12? I ask because of my limited budget, light, and space>

100_2118.JPG

100_2119.JPG

100_2120.JPG

100_2121.JPG

100_2122.JPG

Gota say they really are cool looking plants man.
I'm not experienced enough to tell you yes or no but just remember, does vary between strains, that they will grow a lot when put into flower so of you think you might struggle for lighting i would but i'm sure someone with a lot more experience can give you a more definite answer

thanks, newbud. It is appreciated, hopefully the hemp goddess will come across and give some knowledge. They do look rather cool though huh. Can't wait to see what comes off of them!:D

I probably just been thick but read through thread again and didn't see a reference to what strain this is.
I like the chubby leaves, complete contrast to mine.

wish i knew the strain, bagseed. smoked her ancestors so i know genetics are great. Hopefully mine are as good.

if youve got limited space,
i would definitly at least consider flowering them now.
if you flower them now at that size, they will get to be pretty big.
the begininning to flowering can stretch the plant alot, youll see
looking good
TDOC

Go ahead and put them into 12/12--they look great. Keep the lights as close as you can--they will help with stretching. They look great--nice and bushy and lush! The fat leaves generally indicate an Indica dominant strain.

thanks goddess, just hooked the lights to a timer. very excited to see what they look like in a week. Thank you all for the advice and help, let see what i got!!

my female in soil has tripled in size in the 6 weeks since she was put into flower... keep those lights as close as possible... lookin good

Hello all, here are some pics of day 28. Plants are doing good and healthy, no more problems as of yet. Smaller of the two has a really small flower but I cant tell if its male or female yet.

100_2200.JPG

100_2201.JPG

100_2202.JPG

100_2204.JPG

100_2205.JPG

100_2206.JPG

Everything looks ok so far, is that a touch of leafe curl i see on some upper leaves? nothin to bother about must be on max of what nutes you can give em.
No stretch as yet which i guessing you glad of lol mine gone from just over a foot ( on average ) to the 4 ft marker in 4 weeks lol.

Can you get clear pic up of the small flour? Do you have a digi camera wiv a macro setting?

thanks newbud, i have a digital camera with a close up setting but i cant get a close picture of it clearly. I'm going to try some more though and try to get it up

Yeah took me ages to figure mine out too, always wondered what the little button wiv the flour on was for lol.
Try takin pic real close then keep movin back bit till it focuses, bet you already tried that ant ya lol.
Look forward to the pics ;)

Latest posts

Back