First Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ReaferCheifer26 said:
Its alrite man... your buds are looking great dont worry about shit.. the epson salt will do its trick.. im amazed at your results at only 31 days too! those buds are gunna be soo dank! i wanna see how much bud u get.... how much did urMH cost and where did u get it from??

Thanks Reafer, I picked up the light locally at a hydro shop. I try to leave a paperless trail to my purchases. Oh and I paid way to much...:D

Lady of the house snuck in and took a shot. Will update later tonight.

4-9-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

I am barly able to get my fingers around the cola, its going to be huge. I have noticed some of the pistils starting to change amber and according to the strain should not take long to complete. We are on day 45 flowering so still have some time to go. The smell even using a large scrubber is unbelieveable. I do think that I would had a better turnout with a 450w balast and larger container but we live and learn. I will get better pics posted soon as I can.

Whats up Doc. I see your lady is still kicking ass. She is beautiful. Great job.

amazing looking bud! :D do you happen to have a pet?? is that a cat hair i see?? :confused: we have three cats here...and man those pet hairs get EVERYWHERE in the bud...just from coming off my clothes :rolleyes:

LdyLunatic said:
amazing looking bud! :D do you happen to have a pet?? is that a cat hair i see?? :confused: we have three cats here...and man those pet hairs get EVERYWHERE in the bud...just from coming off my clothes :rolleyes:

Yup there is some cat hair, he likes to go in there and give her some "Kitty Karma"

Here are a few more.... The trichomes are exploding all over the place. :D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Wow Doc, can't wait to get the smoke report. :D

Hey Doc, I also switched over to Fox Farm products and noticed a difference in growth and color with in a few days. Some day I will get some pics posted. Anyway good grow!

Whats up Doc. That was a very nice show if i do say so myself. Keep up the great work.

ZOUNDS! YOIKS! GAZOOKS, EVEN!! mein gott, if'n mine grew like that I'd hafta go buy a bigger hat...keep it up doc, that's just incredible.

Marijuana as art. Pics of that need to go in yer scapbook.

In the last couple days, they have put on some weight. I needed to stake up the lower buds, they were getting to heavy..:D Cant wait to give a smoke report. I'm going to flower for another week or so and then comes the chop.

Well 2 days ago I took a bud off one of the lower stems....left it in the grow room for a couple days in a small paper bag. Was not completely dry but I could not take it anymore :D so I had to smoke it. All I can say....is DAMN!!!!!!!!
Was not expecting such a mellow high....Cant wait to cure it the correct way, and get my hands on that cola. I will get some more pics up in a few days.

Just got back from overseas work :D ....was lookin through some pics thought I would show one. Sorry I left everyone hangin, will get mors pics up over next few weeks...

cola-cola (2) (Large).JPG

Latest posts

Back