First grow, 1000w DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I need to not check on/transplant/do anything with them while I am high. Do you think they look better? I mean is this at least near where I should be. They are really thick and bushy growing, I just love them all I hope I get at least a 50/50 girl ratio. I think I only want to have a max of 6. So I could sacrifice 2 at this point. And thanks for stopping by Duck, I followed your first grow with Dwc right before I switched from my plans of aeroponics to DWC.

They look like they are in for a full recovery.

Now all you need is for them to be female, good luck.

They are now 18 days in veg... I think the little ones are 7 days? I forget lol. They are looking a lot better than they were a while back.

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

Update3 004.JPG

Wow looking great! They are growing super fast. Keep it up man.

Thanks Mental, they aren't quite as happy looking as yours yet :) I wonder how much longer before they show sex?Damn did I double post that one pic? It took me like two hours fighting with the server and now that lol. I have a few more pics I wanted to post but there is no way I am going to try tonight.... The server and I called a cease fire.

Well I am going to be hanging out my buckets today, bringing the little ones up to the same nutes as the bigger counterparts. I need to come up with a better system for xfering these buckets. Now that the little ones are in I need to go pick up more buckets, do I really need eight more? Should I reLly pick up another pump and run my nutes in the new buckets for 24 hrs, adjut ph? I mean is that around wht everyone does?

We have a similar grow, set up wise. Anyway, when i change out my stuff, the first time we only had 1 xtra bucket with 11 other plants, it took forever.
But now we have several buckets to work with
So what I do (outside the grow room)is I have a trash can filled with water (to distill it and make sure the ph is alright) then I fill the extra, clean, buckets, with the water and then I add nutes
:bong:
now i take the water/nute mix into my grow room and unplug all the pump hoses from the pump (so they all dont get tangled and you can move the plants around) and just change the top basket to the new water and plug it back in.

looking good man,
id say your prob having ph trouble,
have you got a ph pen tester?

swiftgt said:
looking good man,
id say your prob having ph trouble,
have you got a ph pen tester?
My Ph is at 5.8? Yeah I have a Hanna Combo meter

5.8 should be ok for them,
has the ph been higher or lower then that?
what is the ph of your water sourse?
they look ok, what ppm of nutes are you giving them?

swiftgt said:
5.8 should be ok for them,
has the ph been higher or lower then that?
what is the ph of your water sourse?
they look ok, what ppm of nutes are you giving them?

I was letting it drift from 5.6-6.2 and I am now keeping it from 5.8-6.0. I am not sure what the PH is of the water I have been using. While I am waiting for my water system to get fixed I have been using distilled water. They are on 350 ppms.

look'n good, what do have for whole room air exhaust?

ishnish said:
look'n good, what do have for whole room air exhaust?
I have a 178cfm can fan pulling through my scrubber, across my light 24hrs

Nothing has changed really except more growth. The big four are starting to show signs of sex but its a bit too early to tell. What should I do when I sex the big ones? Will they be too big by the time the little ones catch up or should I throw the big ones under 12/12 and keep an eye on the smaller ones? How would that affect them?

Update 001.JPG

Update 002.JPG

Update 004.JPG

Update 005.JPG

Update 006.JPG

Update 008.JPG

Update 009.JPG

Hmmm no one likes commenting on my grow. I will take that like I am doing everything right :)

ishnish said:
is that a Widmer bottle in the background? :D
If your talking about the bottle sitting on the cooler, then no. Thos are some Great Lakes Dortmunder :) tasty.

How is the mixing station working out? Is your ph getting stabilized?

Shockeclipse said:
If your talking about the bottle sitting on the cooler, then no. Thos are some Great Lakes Dortmunder :) tasty.
hmm... I will have to try this Dortmunder you speak of.. :rolleyes:
check out my journal if you get a chance \/ im a DWC newB myself
i'll be watching... :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back