First grow, 1000w DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
How is the mixing station working out? Is your ph getting stabilized?
I set my ph to 5.56 and today ite at 5.67 so it is much much better of a jump than I was getting. If it didn't work on that end, the time I save is totally worth it. Plus I figure this way the plants are all on the exact same regime.

ishnish said:
hmm... I will have to try this Dortmunder you speak of.. :rolleyes:
check out my journal if you get a chance \/ im a DWC newB myself
i'll be watching... :watchplant:
Feel free to stop by anytime, I will be swinging by your gj.

I have one female for sure, one I am not sure at all about, and two I am 80% sure are females. I think I am going to put them into flower by this coming weekend.

how can you be sure of the female if you haven't put them in flower?
just curious... when i started with two seeds last year, I was certain of one in particular being a female... two weeks after i started the flower cycle, i discovered i had it backwards...
the girls i got now are clones from a friends mother. i'm going to switch over to flower in a few days when they reach 6 or 7 inches in height. (being as i only have 400 watts to work with)

ishnish said:
how can you be sure of the female if you haven't put them in flower?
just curious... when i started with two seeds last year, I was certain of one in particular being a female... two weeks after i started the flower cycle, i discovered i had it backwards...
the girls i got now are clones from a friends mother. i'm going to switch over to flower in a few days when they reach 6 or 7 inches in height. (being as i only have 400 watts to work with)
you should be able to veg them a lot bigger than that with a 400w. I can tell they are females by the preflowers. If you put your little ones to 12/12 thwy arent going to get big enough to yeild very much.

Unfortunately I need to take it easy on my electric bill to remain stealthy in my current situation... and can probably squeeze another week or so of 18/6.
and i do have a story ready if i get asked any questions... but i'd not like to be asked... maybe i could try doing 17/7 then 16/8 and so on every day or two till i hit 12/12.. hmmm.. thanks for the advice though

Ok so, my big four really are getting to be pretty damn big, I might have to rethink some of my room design to allow for easier access. I think today I am going toget rid of one small one which is draggin behind, and maybe do a little LST on the big ones and switch to 12/12. I should have pics up tonight.

Shockeclipse said:
Ok so, my big four really are getting to be pretty damn big, ....... little LST on the big ones and switch to 12/12. I should have pics up tonight.

Where's them pics?:D....:bolt::bong2:

pcduck said:
Gimme a break I got high and bought a kayak :). They will be up tomorrow I hope, my internet isn't being very foegiving.

Shockeclipse said:
Gimme a break I got high and bought a kayak :). They will be up tomorrow I hope, my internet isn't being very foegiving.

a kayak? How deep did you plant it:laugh:

pcduck said:
I got hogh and bought a kayak..... I've been busy. My internet is being stupid I will put them up tonight hopefully.

Ok so sorry it took so long lol. My internet has been goofy as of late and I was gone at a music festival all weekend that was absolutely crazy (I thought my friend was going to die:eek: ) But here they are, there are from about last thursday. They are growing like crazy and stretching for that light during the off hours and I have no confirmed signs of flower as of yet. I am going to take out the ones I am pretty sure are males tomorrow unless they took a turn for the female:ciao: I will post up another pic update tomorrow or thurs. (for real this time:D )

new34 002.JPG

new34 003.JPG

new34 004.JPG

new34 005.JPG

new34 006.JPG

That is some jungle you got going there Shockeclipse
Looking good:aok:

Newbud said:
Looks good man, good job there's some males they look well packed in lol :)

Yea I am looking forward to actually making some room in there :D I know for sure two of the big ones are girls and they are my biggest and healthiest so thats good. I am kinda worried about the height of the plants with flowering and not having enough room, but once I make some room I will do a little LST on the big ones.

Nice set up! very nice looking forest you have there, ill be deffinately be stopping by again for updates. Keep it up man.

Criz

Thanks crizzo, the door is always open (and smellin of dank)

I have good news and sorta bad news. The good news is I ended up with 5 females out of 8. I cleaned out the room today and cleared some dead leaves off the bottom of the plants, made room so they can share more of the light. They are looking kinda sad. One is real sad but the ph was super high so I readjusted all of them and tied some up here and there and we shall see. Pics to come prolly next week. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Latest posts

Back