First grow, 1000w DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are looking really good! I am very excited, they are starting to really show their bud sites. They are a bit yellow towards the top but I think that is mostly new growth. I will take some pics in a week or so. Going to put them on their bloom regime today!

What!!??:cry:
A whole SEVEN days or so???
come on!!
I'll show you mine if you show me yours... :D
lol, i love the first bowl of the day!
:48: :lama:

hey shock- nice looking forest you have there! Were the seeds all from the same bag? They look real uniform.

Better make sure they are male before you throw them out!

GrowinGreen said:
hey shock- nice looking forest you have there! Were the seeds all from the same bag? They look real uniform.

Better make sure they are male before you throw them out!
I had been keeping some seeds from random bags for about a year and these are out of 12 that I picked. 4 didn't make it during early seedling stage and the other eight did. The three I pulled were most definately males, lots and lots of balls :). I have to tie doqn the one bigger one so that I have an even canopy. I will try and get a better camera for pics, mine wont focus on close ups. Thanks for stopping by.

So here are some updated pics. I unfortunately cannot get a clear close-up of the nice nuds starting to form. I am really excited with everything but still a little worried about my height issues. I will definately not veg them that long next time!:eek: I successfully tied the big one down a bit to somewhat even out the canopy height, and I am keeping my light as close as possible to limit the amount of stretch (if possible) and also get all the buds the light they need. I am actually finding out that I can keep my light a lot closer to the plants then I had ever put it while they were in veg, like 8" with a 1000w! I did a hand check at the canopy and its not all that hot, but I am having to move it up every day as they continue to get bigger. I am not sure whats going on with the yellow leaves but everytime I have had new growth on the plants that are directly under the light, they start off pretty yellow, and I do not think it is burn or a deficiency (sp?) maybe just bleaching? Lemme know what you think!:)

Also note that some of these were taken before or during me tieing up, moving plants around and cleaning up the floor and dead leaves. enjoy

First real bud signs 002.JPG

First real bud signs 003.JPG

First real bud signs 004.JPG

First real bud signs 006.JPG

First real bud signs 007.JPG

First real bud signs 008.JPG

First real bud signs 010.JPG

First real bud signs 011.JPG

First real bud signs 012.JPG

First real bud signs 013.JPG

First real bud signs 014.JPG

lookin good, shock.
so how much room you got
for the plants to grow into? height wise
ive got the same problem, i might run into that.
i started 12/12 three nights ago, when they were
1ft approx in height. so well see what happens. they can
reach probably...3 feet comfertably. if i have no other options
then im going to hang the light vertically and place the plants
around it if i can. well see. but looking great good job
not too sure about that problem

thedonofchronic said:
lookin good, shock.
so how much room you got
for the plants to grow into? height wise
ive got the same problem, i might run into that.
i started 12/12 three nights ago, when they were
1ft approx in height. so well see what happens. they can
reach probably...3 feet comfertably. if i have no other options
then im going to hang the light vertically and place the plants
around it if i can. well see. but looking great good job
not too sure about that problem

Hey thedonofchronic, Thanks for stopping by! I have maybe 18-22 inches left and after that I will have to start tying. They have already grown around 8-10 inches since I switched to 12/12 which I am hope is just the initial stretch (or first stretch) and that they will now focus a lot more on bud growth now that they are there.

Yea Shock I know what your talking about with the stretch....my AI's are approaching 40+ inches almost 20" since the start of flower which saturday will be 2 weeks. seems like everytime I move my light up there almost touching it by the next day, Crazy growth in this DWC!!!

Criz

crizzo357 said:
Yea Shock I know what your talking about with the stretch....my AI's are approaching 40+ inches almost 20" since the start of flower which saturday will be 2 weeks. seems like everytime I move my light up there almost touching it by the next day, Crazy growth in this DWC!!!

Criz
Thanks for swinging by crizzo. Yea next time around I am going to start flowering them at around 24". And see how that works. Iam already very excited about my next grow, I have learned so much this first time around that I feel i could do a second DWC in my sleep!

yea bro my second grow will be much better......#1 im not growing anywhere around summer time or the summer time temps.........then things will be much easier.....because thats about my only problem the afternoons are killing me.....my shed gets up to 90+ and the inside of my box hits 85.....till I get home with a load of ice, because I kinda made a cooler as a cool exchanger....my intake to my grow box theres a cooler full of ice and all air has to pass over the ice before entering the box......only thing I could think of to help things......Have a unlimited amount of ice.....my work has tons of ice machines and its free! so ill take some pics of that too tonight and show ya what I mean. plus full pics of the room!

Criz

T.N.T. said:
Looking good, im on my first grow... hope im lucky!
Good luck man anything I can do to help just ask. You came to the right place, I couldn't have gotten this far without the support of this forum.

Had a little scare last night, half my lights stopped working, and the other half in the house went real dim it was like we had a brown out or something, luckily it happenee during my off light hours and my air pumps kep running. Close one....

Nice grow you got going Shock- 1st time I've dropped by- looks like your headed for a bountiful harvest. Congratulations.

Better to tie them over now when the buds aren't too heavy- that'll be a whole new set of problems for you.

BBFan said:
Nice grow you got going Shock- 1st time I've dropped by- looks like your headed for a bountiful harvest. Congratulations.

Better to tie them over now when the buds aren't too heavy- that'll be a whole new set of problems for you.
Thanks for stopping by BB, I was quite nervouse about tying the big one down bun it took it really well. I may have to raise one more but I am going to give it a few days and see what happens

Latest posts

Back