first grow inside. what do ya think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demetrius

Reaction score
As you have read this is my first indoor grow and only my second grow of all. If you can even call what I did the first time an outdoor grow or a grow at all. I just really want to see how everyone thinks they look, (especially the people who know what they are talking about). So any input would be welcome. All of these pics are of the strain shiva except for the one with the long thin leaves. It is south african durban posion x skunk #1. They were germinated in the actual soil, no paper towel or cup of water or anything, good ole dirt. They are under three 120 watt cfl and are in 16 oz. cups. Yes i have holes cut for drainage. Let's make a game out of it instead. Lets see who can get the closest to guessing how old they are. The prize will be the earned respect from everyone on these boards. So good luck and let the game begin!

Demetrius

~edit~
No ferts used yet just filtered water and tlc. By the way, two of the pics show a little brown around the lower round leaves. Those marks were left when the seed sheel came off of the plant so I don't think it is a ph problem.

Demetrius

MVC-055S.JPG

MVC-056S.JPG

MVC-057S.JPG

MVC-058S.JPG

MVC-059S.JPG

nice nice. glad to see we have some participants in this game. let the guessing game continue. i'll reveal the age when we get some more guesses. by the way 24-7 lighting schedule.

Demetrius

Are we guessing since you put them in the soil or since they sprouted? I guess 6 days since sprout.

hummm ill say 5 days. what strain are they??

I'll say 3 days after germination... that's what mine looked like at day 3

2 or 3 days old is how old they should be about.They look like they're doing fine so far.

wow, i'm suprised by how much the guesses are varying. i figured they would all be pretty consistant. you can guess the length of time from sprout or from germination. either is fine. all of the pics except the one with long thin leaves are shiva. the long thin leaved one is south african durban poison x skunk # 1.

Demetrius

they were 9 days old at the time of the pictures. so the winner is THE BROTHER'S GRUNT. congratulations.

Demetrius said:
they were 9 days old at the time of the pictures. so the winner is THE BROTHER'S GRUNT. congratulations.
Thank you. What do i win?
medium-smiley-065.gif

your prize is of course the most valued thing a person can have. the respect of everyone on this board. yeah!

Demetrius

Dude There is already a winner the Brothers Grunt won the game with a slamdunk. good job though they are nine days old.

Latest posts

Back