First grow Rockwool/Drip System/400w hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laydee

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a few questions about growing hydroponically. I have a few seeds I've ordered online recommended source. I've taken a few and used the paper towel method on top of cable box w/ mixed 50/50 success. When the root tip begin to show I transplanted them in pre-soaked ph balanced 1 1/2 inch rockwool starter cubes. I placed cubes on a heating pad on medium heat. I then watered rockwool twice a day with tap water that set for 24hrs. I watered twice day because pad dries out rockwool very quickly. Dunno, if this is problem? Well, I waiting for two weeks and nothing happened. I than decided to open the rockwool to see what was going on. Nothing had happened. The tip was exactly the length it was when I planted. I didn't use nutrients. Was told not to used until strouted. I have DNF A & B Grow and liquid worm fertilizer. I'll also be using a drip system. I guess my question is does my germination steps sound correct? Should I place rockwool in drip system w/ diluated nutrients after transplant or should I wait for them to sprout? Also should the lights (400w hps) be on after transplanting or wait for sprout? Any help is appreciated. Sorry for long post. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back