First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Panel and controller

image.jpg

So today is about day 10 of 12 -12. Looking good so far, could have done more training early on as some are not liking the scrog. Looks like 50-60 tops on most plants. Should be stellar!

image.jpg

Been cleaning up under the screen. A few more passes and we should be good. It's kinda like pulling the plug on a loved one on life support. As I look at a shoot or potential bud site I ask myself, will this make it above the screen? It's not easy sometimes. Lol

image.jpg

WOW man nice i jumped into the scrog world on my last grow not for peeps that dont like cutting lots of plant of lol, but well worth the effort in the end.
how big are the gaps mine are 2x2 and i have a total of 96 square which all have 1 bud site in each hole currently at 6 weeks flower now

Fruity, I'm really liking the scrog! Yours looks great btw! I grew years ago with sog. Now I'm legal to grow only 12 plants so when I learned about scrog it just made sense. I'm not liking the six inch holes in my screen though. I may go to 3x3 next run. As for bud sites, I'm estimating 40-50 per plant x12 plants. I'm going to try to get a count once the stretch stops. I'm gonna read through your journal and see what I can learn. Thanks

cool man i think it is the best i have tryed so far, and ive grow every way but SOG as i didnt like the idea of having 20 plants and getting charged when i could have 4 and pull the same with a little more veg time.
i have a calendar that i have written down all my feed's, trimming's, EC etc
i will write it in my GJ probably best there anyway.
i am doing it to try and maximize the potential of this grape strain i may even go back and try vert scrog, now i know abit more then last time i did it, vert scrog is fun and the rewards are huge if you get it right
peace fruity

missabentley said:
I'm digging the grow... And the wheybolic extreme in the very first pic :D

Yeah I find I good shot of protein keeps them tight with no stretch! Oh yeah that's me not the plants lol

Average 50-60 tops per plant. Not bad for first scrog. More training on next round.

image.jpg

Wow! I just looked over your grow. You really jumped all in. Is this really your first grow? I'm a maine guy and also can grow 12 plants but have been working my grow room up slowly over the last 16 months. I'm planning to get a 4 x 4 tent from HTG as soon as they get them back in stock. So what are you using for soil and nutes?

Thanks for stopping by Chaz! Yeah I went all in on this one. I grew back in the 90s. So it's been awhile. When they said I could grow legit I was all over it! As for soil and nutes, this Round I used Roots 707 and I started with thier nute line but its too weak IMHO. I am using heavy 16 and really like it. I am switching to coco for next round.

Latest posts

Back