First Hydro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At week 7 things are looking really nice. I just have one question. I can't figure out why the top on the tall plant seems to be stretching (see pics 5,6, and 7). Which doesn't make any since. For one It's the tallest bud and none of the others are doing this.And for two the light is only about 3 inches from the top. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

SN152220.jpg

SN152222.jpg

SN152202.jpg

SN152208.jpg

SN152204.jpg

SN152213.jpg

SN152214.jpg

SN152229.jpg

it might just be a characteristic of that particular plant... it grows more for a while longer... maybe???

not sure, could just be that one top fighting for first place lol nah i mean fighting to be the main cola. otherwise, lookin good :D

The only thing is I bred the strain. Nither the mother or father were like that. or the mother I took the clones off of. On top of that it didn't start that until this past week, which is the was the 6th week of flower. oh, and all 18 of the plants in there are the same strain, and only that one is doing it. Just doesn't make since lol. I have thought about topping it, But I'm just gonna wait it out and see if it starts filling in.

I opened my box today to see that 3 of my babies had fallen over from weight and snapped.Not to big of a deal I guess, they only have about 2 weeks to go anyway. I still have 15 in the tank. I just wish it wouldn't have happened. But so smoke with an up high wont be that bad. I'll post some pix of the buds tomorrow.

SN152251.jpg

SN152252.jpg

SN152253.jpg

SN152254.jpg

SN152255.jpg

SN152256.jpg

SN152259.jpg

those look like some nice buds anyway man! With only 2 weeks left they should be alright...let us know how they smoke :)

just be sure to keep these prematurely chopped buds seperate from the main stash so you can tell the difference when you have the others to compare against. should be an interesting comparrison when it's all said and done... I anticipate the results :D

Very nice grow. I was gonna do ebb and flow, it was my second choice. Sorry those tops broke, hope you wont notice much of a difference with the chemicals still in there. Got to love hydro. GJ keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Well, here in week 8 everything is looking great. The microscope told me that they will be done around sat. So, they're being flushed at the moment. To tell you all the truth I have no clue where I'm going hang all that stuff. Believe me there is a lot more there than it looks like. Those three premes were about an once and a half each. I will post some harvest pix sat. or sun. depending on how long it takes to clean them up.

SN152601.jpg

SN152603.jpg

SN152607.jpg

SN152610.jpg

SN152612.jpg

SN152618.jpg

SN152625.jpg

nice budz man, thanks for the pic update :)

:cop: I got busted! I just got out of jail last night it was the worst time of my life. I had to come up with a 5000 dollar bond. Which was pretty hard considering I'm not some drug dealer. So I'm not planning on doing this again until I move where I can get a prescription. I will still be around the forums reading and posting but, There will not be any grow journals for a while. The worst thing is I didn't even get to try it. :mad: I got arrested about 6 hours before harvest time.

i got a shotgun man...**** the police!

nevermind that response sorry but **** the pigs

Ahh man sorry to hear that what happened do you know? Did some one find them or what?

No lets just say I walked out of my door at the wrong time.:eek: :cop: And had the closet door been closed they would have never known. He saw the light it was open Cuz I was preping for harvest.

Aww man that sux :( well good luck for next time, let us know what you'll be preparing and here's some green mojo anyway to hope for better luck on the next one :D

Oh crap. Thats some terrible luck for you. I hope you have better luck next time. Take care.

what are you getting charged with, i would recommend a good attorney and not slipping buy with a pubic defender, you get what you pay for. Im sry, the govenment really *****, that blowsss:hairpull:

cultavation and I have a great lawyer. I have never been in trouble in my life. gotta love going to jail for growing a plant..... :confused2:

Latest posts

Back