gmo Grows Grandaddy Purple (Humboldt Heirloom Cut)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure we are seeing a fade or the natural colors of the GDP here, what you think GMO...?

I know you take great pride in searching for and growing the real deal regarding genetics. Looks to me like you found yourself a real keeper right here...
We're seeing a little bit of both at this point. I've been seeing some purple come through, especially on the undersides of fan leafs and top cola sugar leafs for several weeks now. I did drop EC by about 25% at the top of this week (reduced from 3.0 to about 2.3) and that's certainly encouraged some fade to come out. I expect this strain to finish out between 8-9 weeks and it's time to start encouraging the plants to use up their stored resources.

Day 46
20240218_122907.jpg

Where did you pick this one up bro? One of the finest examples of the GDP I've seen in sometime.. her buds just keep stacking and swelling, and I can smell the grapes from here. I fully believe in the late 70's early 80's the weed coming out of Humboldt and arriving in Vegas was Skunk #1 x GDP. I see the buds I held in the buds your nurturing

Where did you pick this one up bro? One of the finest examples of the GDP I've seen in sometime.. her buds just keep stacking and swelling, and I can smell the grapes from here. I fully believe in the late 70's early 80's the weed coming out of Humboldt and arriving in Vegas was Skunk #1 x GDP. I see the buds I held in the buds your nurturing
It found me when I least expected it. Id actually been hunting for the real deal for quite some time. Got burned on a deal, brought in a copy with hplvd, and round and round searching. Kens cut is pretty widely available through certain channels, but that was absolutely not what I wanted.

This one comes straight from the Humboldt hills, and come to find out it is from the same source that CSI Humboldt scored their copy from over 20 years ago. I'm so glad she's home with me where she'll stay for as long as I'm meant to keep her.

Day 52
20240224_210522.jpg
20240224_210444.jpg
20240224_210438.jpg
20240224_210425.jpg
20240224_210349.jpg

I'd be as proud a poppa as you are sir... she's a true beauty and I recognized her right away as being the real deal.. been in love with this strain since Day 1. I mean look at her, how can you not. Are the terpenes as impressive. I just cut down 2 Auto GDP and although they have a wonderful Grape koolaide aroma and taste, both failed to show the structure and colors... of course it has the influence of the Auto side...
IMG_20240220_204545.jpg

So you probably don't have any seeds to share as of yet... but I know you sir and you'll end up preserving her and please, remember me.. lol.

I hit my Auto GDP with my Auto Beast Mode to test it... should be fun.

Latest posts

Back