Stardawg Showdown: Corey Haim vs. Guava

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bud, what was your dry weight? I hope I can get my tent to look like that come harvest time. Whooooweeee!

Hey bud, what was your dry weight? I hope I can get my tent to look like that come harvest time. Whooooweeee!
Little over 25oz of top buds. I honestly don't weigh any of the lowers or smaller buds as it just gets turned into tincture --- at least 6oz, probably much more of that.

Hey.. didn't the creator of Stardawg just pass away?? thought I seen that on another site.

Looking forward to the smoke report... What I cannot believe is I had both of these strains at one time,
had no idea what I had and off they went in a trade.. I've matured since then... lol.

Yes, enjoy da harvest man..

Great Thread GMO. Stardawg is one I'd love to get. I dunno both of the phenos looked phenomenal.

Great Thread GMO. Stardawg is one I'd love to get. I dunno both of the phenos looked phenomenal.
They're both fantastic. If you have access to both, but can only get one, get Corey.

Latest posts

Back