gmo Grows Motorbreath15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shots gmo!! Were you at the basement with phree or free behind gmo?

Day 55
20231021_220638.jpg
20231021_220341_resized.jpg
20231021_220207_resized.jpg
20231021_220010.jpg
20231021_220133.jpg
20231021_22_15_00.png
20231021_22_14_10.png
20231021_22_13_43.png

Im just wondering because I'm new to this tricromes business and sometimes I see that but also you look at the same tricromes BJ different angl and they can appear clear but I'm going to check now lol lllll
What I see here mate is a 10 to 14 more days, few amber tons of clear and some milky. We need veterans though to give us a proper answer or maybe gmo himself. Very good pictures for us the new ones to Learn few things

Reactions: gmo
Ty yea that'd be great for a vet to let us know def a great picture must have a real good phone or a camera

Reactions: gmo
What I see here mate is a 10 to 14 more days, few amber tons of clear and some milky. We need veterans though to give us a proper answer or maybe gmo himself. Very good pictures for us the new ones to Learn few things
When to take down your flowers is affected by a multitude of variables. If you’re looking for a mental high, do you want to go to the milky side but if you want to get the full potential out of your flower, you wait until you see mostly Amber. I personally prefer to go as Amber as possible, if the plant is healthy and not affected by any other issues… some folks I know gro sativas outdoors, and they harvest when they first start to see the milky trichomes and folks like myself who like heavy indicad wait for as much amber as possible… GMO is more than just a master grower, he’s taking growing marijuana to a complete other level…

Ty yea that'd be great for a vet to let us know def a great picture must have a real good phone or a camera
It is all up to the grower and what you are looking for. The more amber the more couch lock effect. I only let one type usually couch lock per grow. The rest I pull as soon as I see about 5-10% amber. More than that and I sleep like a baby which is what I use it for. Mostly I need pain relief. Like I said you are the only one that can decide what you like. Pinch a small popcorn bud dry a while and sample it. Thats the best way for you to know for sure what you are looking for. Sometimes I find one that I accidentally broke while removing ugly fan leaves towards the end. It will already be dried and everything. If you are lucky.

When to take down your flowers is affected by a multitude of variables. If you’re looking for a mental high, do you want to go to the milky side but if you want to get the full potential out of your flower, you wait until you see mostly Amber. I personally prefer to go as Amber as possible, if the plant is healthy and not affected by any other issues… some folks I know gro sativas outdoors, and they harvest when they first start to see the milky trichomes and folks like myself who like heavy indicad wait for as much amber as possible… GMO is more than just a master grower, he’s taking growing marijuana to a complete other level…
After cutting early 2 times and then harvest the right time there's only one option for me 🤣 half amber or not ready But yea, every person got a different taste on when to harvest. Waiting for gmo to tell us his preference on when to chop chop

It appears to be a real nice mix of milky and clear with a few going amber. That generally tells me I'm in the 7-14 day window. I find with most chems and ogs, which this happens to be, that day 65 is where I usually like them the best. Looks like this will fall right in line.

Cutting early is always the pits. You'll lose out on potency, yield, the whole package. Always worth it to wait until you have a nice mix (50/50 cloudy/amber works for me!) before harvesting if possible.

Latest posts

Back