gmo Grows Motorbreath15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMO maybe you might can help me.

Someone sent me some beans and I can't remember which one of you it was but I'm trying to figure out what GLT-FAP10 is. I know it's Gelato but what does FAP10 mean? I also have ZKZ-FAP10

@WeedHopper Those are certainly white labeled beans most likely from ilgm or weed seeds express. In my honest opinion, they're good for the trash bin. Life is to short to grow shitty beans.

My decoding:
GLT-FAP10 = Gelato Female Autoflower 10 pack

ZKZ-FAP10 = Zkittlez Female Autoflower 10 pack

Thanks brother. I couldn't remember where I got them but I know they were a gift.
Any idea what the FAP10 means?

@WeedHopper Those are certainly white labeled beans most likely from ilgm or weed seeds express. In my honest opinion, they're good for the trash bin. Life is to short to grow shitty beans.

My decoding:
GLT-FAP10 = Gelato Female Autoflower 10 pack

ZKZ-FAP10 = Zkittlez Female Autoflower 10 pack
Same packs from Home Grown Cannabis. I have a ton of their seeds around here somewhere. i have been spoiled by the predictability of better seeds, and much less pheno variation to boot.

Bubba

Same packs from Home Grown Cannabis. I have a ton of their seeds around here somewhere. i have been spoiled by the predictability of better seeds, and much less pheno variation to boot.

Bubba
We call this white labeling on the industry. It's very likely that seeds grown from these places have nothing at all in common with the cultivars they are presented as.

You are so much better off ordering from other, more reputable, seed vendors.

I received my Seed storage thingy yesterday and was moving everything over and seen the ones I asked you about.

IMG_20230916_100614993.jpg

My house stays at 74 and I have them in a nice dark cool place. Don't have any desiccant packs.
I had some frozen for over a decade. Last time I used them I lived in a different house, so at least 15. Although they have been out of freezer for the last 5. About time to test them I guess. 1 1/2 yrs ago they were fine. Regular, not fem.

They are looking good. Are they still stretching?
Think we're at the tail end of stretch now. Flowers seem to be setting in hard over the past 3 or 4 days, usually a sign that stretch is complete or close to completion.

Latest posts

Back