gmo Grows Motorbreath15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're responding well so far. Couple more weeks and we'll move to flower.
20230814_085827.jpg

Yeah buddy, they are spreading around real nice. 🥰 Do you top or fim your clones?
Oh ya! Each of these has been topped once. Later this week I'll take another 4-6 tops off of each and clean up the bottoms real nicely. After the second topping, usually it's a week until flip. The vigor displayed after the second topping is usually enough to convince them to fill out the net/tent, which is what I aim for prior to flowering.

So did you top them first prior to putting them in the system or after? I’m looking at day 8 July 22 pic. We’re they already topped at this point?

So did you top them first prior to putting them in the system or after? I’m looking at day 8 July 22 pic. We’re they already topped at this point?
No, they had not been topped at that point. They received their first topping at around day 21.

Certainly, there is no arguing with that.

However when one person grows it and it's loose and another grows from the same batch and it's dense....gotta be a reason and it's probably not genetics. Could just be best practice for each person is different I guess
Genetics also Includes phenotypes. Try it with everyone growing clones from same cut. From seeds sometimes they are almost like different plants.

Bubba

Waiting to see October's bud of the month motorbreath15 !!

Latest posts

Back