gmo Grows Motorbreath15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly, there is no arguing with that.

However when one person grows it and it's loose and another grows from the same batch and it's dense....gotta be a reason and it's probably not genetics. Could just be best practice for each person is different I guess
It's a function of light too. Back in the day with 4 foot Grow lux and Grow lux wide spectrum florescent tubes buds were always larfy and or small.

Not too much to see, but as roots start to hit water we'll begin to see rapid new growth. This is day 8 since moving in to the system. They are just starting to become acclimated to their new home.
20230722_200919.jpg
20230722_200735.jpg
20230722_200730.jpg

Began topping today. Everyone got topped 1 time. Net soon, and more topping in the next week.

These survived on their own for 8.5 days while traveling. pH was worryingly low upon return, pH 4.5. adjusted, fed and should bounce back pretty quickly.

Think that they'll need 3 more weeks veg before flip, but could be sooner.
20230804_235354.jpg

Began topping today. Everyone got topped 1 time. Net soon, and more topping in the next week.

These survived on their own for 8.5 days while traveling. pH was worryingly low upon return, pH 4.5. adjusted, fed and should bounce back pretty quickly.

Think that they'll need 3 more weeks veg before flip, but could be sooner.
View attachment 336361
When you adjust the PH, do you dump everything and start with fresh ph water or do you add ph up?

Reservoir dropped about 7 gallons in that time period. I added 5g of nutrient solution that was pH 7.2 (no pH down added) directly to what was in the reservoir already. The result was a reservoir solution of pH 6.05. Right where I like to see it on veg. I do allow it to drift down to around pH 5.6 before readjusting under normal circumstances in veg.

Do you get better results with the spray heads pointing down like that?
I have never done it like that and am intrigued.

I’ve never thought about having to add water to hydro systems for some reason but why wouldn’t you right I mean the plants are drinking it…silly me, I’ve not been brave enough to try hydro yet but sure enjoy watching you rock it ✌️

Do you get better results with the spray heads pointing down like that?
I have never done it like that and am intrigued.
The spray heads pointing down lead to no excess moisture building on the underside of the lid, which can promote algae and bacteria growth if not careful. Really, the sprinklers are only necessary until the roots touch water and then it's off to the races. I suppose they also help oxygenation as well, but I'm less concerned about that due to massive air stones and proper water temperature.

Yup. I have a bunch of those, they sweep back and forth and out last all the cheapies.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back