gmo Grows Motorbreath15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
MB15!

I'll be using the following equipment for this grow cycle:
4'x4' AC Infinity tent
1x Mars Hydro FCE8000
Homemade LP Aeroponics tote (27 gallons)
6" AC Infinity t6 fan and filter
GH Flora line 6 part nutrients
Apera PH700, PH60 and EC60 meters
Humidifier/dehumidifier
Hisense 5500BTU air conditioner piped in (when needed)
Clip-on fans
JBJ Arctica 1/15th HP chiller (when needed)
50w aquarium heater (when needed)
20230714_144943.jpg
20230714_144949.jpg

I hate larfy pot! I will grow it once but I want high yielding plants that are easy to trim.
Where I am going with this is I wondered if it's the water to the roots that helps promote hard buds. With hydroponics you are continually soaking or spraying the roots with water. In my system the soil I use is at 70% moisture and all my plants are rock solid, which kind of takes me by suprise.

Certainly, there is no arguing with that.

However when one person grows it and it's loose and another grows from the same batch and it's dense....gotta be a reason and it's probably not genetics. Could just be best practice for each person is different I guess
Any larfy pot I have grown is larfy when my friends grow it as well. Big recently gifted me seeds and samples. I picked Snow Leopard because he said it wasn't something you should grow inside. I grow inside..... couldn't resist the challenge..and Muy Azul because of the density and weight. This will be a crowd favorite.

The rest will go in my seed bank and if I live to be 100 I might get to grow them all.

I don’t like loose buds either but have grown them. I do try to find another grower or two that are actually growing them when choosing my seeds now. Can’t really go by the picture they use to advertise them although I have clicked the buy button after seeing their ad and reading their description but I know now that you can’t go by that either. I did larf out a couple Josie plants 2 outta four when I left the top vent open the entire grow and I’m sure light got in at times when we went to the garage at night using the utility room overhead light. They were a trimming nightmare but still really good and delicious smelling. I ended up making kief out of most of those two as trimming them was a pita

Any larfy pot I have grown is larfy when my friends grow it as well. Big recently gifted me seeds and samples. I picked Snow Leopard because he said it wasn't something you should grow inside. I grow inside..... couldn't resist the challenge..and Muy Azul because of the density and weight. This will be a crowd favorite.

The rest will go in my seed bank and if I live to be 100 I might get to grow them all.
Well if you get there and haven't grown then all just keep going. I hear if you offer the grim reaper some really rad weed he will just misplace your order for a few years

If I grow a plant that turns out has airy buds so be it. I am still drying and curing it and using it. I like to believe I would realize.....almost nobody else has this genetic!
I am with Subby. Popcorn/airy buds go to make kief, hash and concentrate products......just not worth it.

Motor breath 15 was good for me
Dense, short and thick plants with hard buds.

Can't wait to see gmo's go. This should be monster.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back