gmo Grows Grandaddy Purple (Humboldt Heirloom Cut)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @Carty you are correct with not having or making seeds with it. This one is a clone only that took me years and years to track down. I'll be preserving the mom and plan to keep it around for as long as she lets me.

20240303_173231.jpg
20240303_172646.jpg
20240303_151516.jpg

Judo Chop.... hehe. was that her you cut down? I can't wait to see a shot of a bud broken open... see how deep the colors run and should go all lavender and grapes... this was an excellent hunting job bro... if I was into photos atm I'd be begging for a cut... hahaha.

I kept up with this thread as best I could. I even went back to double check before asking. What type of smell did you end up with and during the grow did it start one way and end up another? I remember in the past you have had one or 2 that did switch up.

I don't believe you. Send sample please to Weedhopper at BR549 Weedy Texas
😁

Everything cleaned, and here we are.

Day 1
View attachment 346849

Everything cleaned, and here we are.
New member here and if you do not mind I would like to ask what modifications have you made to this system? I made the same system as shown on family plot garden, i see you have tubes running in that are not on the video, is that a extra reservoir or what? I am pretty new to this and would like to learn as much as possible. After seeing what you have done with these plants I am very interested to know as they are beautiful! Have you tallied up your total weight or have a guess at what it will be? Again great job it looks amazing.

Last edited:
The extra tubes running in (and out!) of the reservoir are air lines feeding, air stones, a submersible pump power cord , and 2 large tubes that recirculate water to and from a reservoir chiller.

Everything is still hanging, but it'll be just shy of 2lbs all said and done.

G

Latest posts

Back