First Hydro Set Up Help Please :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTIDHILLY

!PUKKAPENG!
Reaction score
hi, on my other post on the introduction form i have posted my first time grow progress etc and pictures of where i am at with them at the min and asking for advice :) i have 14 sprouted and looking good... (hopefully) lol i was thinking of transfairin 4 ov my babys over to hydro in a week or so, is that possible if everything is fully preped for them first? and could some one please post me the simplest and easyest way to make my own first hydo set up includeing a basic or full list ov wat would be needed etc?... iv done well up to this point with my grow in progress with it being my first so i think i can handle a play with 4 see how i go :) cheers... hilly

theres several types of hydro growing systems so it depends on which one you wanna do..

If you are going to put your plants into a hydro system, you should really start them in rockwool cubes or something like rapid rooters. I wouldn't put 2 plants in the same pot.

What type of hydro system are you planning?

Tell us more about your grow--how large is your tent? What lighting do you have? What is your ventilation setup? Fourteen plants are going to take quite a bit of room--what are your plans for them?

hey godess would it be possible to pop to my other thread..( newbie first grow help please) on the introduction page and check it out? few pics on there n a lil more info.. cheers

You should really start a grow journal and post your pics there.

I'll pop over to your other thread.

I think a perfect hydro system for a beginner is the Mega Garden from hydro farm. it has everything you need for an ebb and flow system. I have used these a few times and they work great. Ebb and flow systems are simple to learn and produce great results.

Latest posts

Back