First indoor setup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistisrising

Wierd Al Yank a Male
Reaction score
This is my very first indoor room. The flowering room's dimentions are 30"x72", and it contains five 150w hps, a 180cfm exhaust fan, and a 12" wall mounted oscillating fan (yet unmounted). The veg chamber is about 30"x30", and is still empty until I do some transplanting today. With some of the smaller seedlings in bigger pots, I'll need to put the clones from this years outdoor into the veg area. For them I have a 70w mh, and two fixtures for cfl's. Plus it vents into, and gets fresh air from the flower area.

I've been chomping at the bit to see what these autos can do. All the red cups are autos; 5 buddha white dwarf fem, and 10 of each of these- auto ak, auto white russian, diesel ryder, masterlow, low life mix, joint doc's mix, and lowryder 2. The clones are; milenium bud x skunk #2, kc brains' mango, hog, kali mist, ak x blue berry, big bud x blue berry, Roc (?), ak, and some mysteries. I'll cull the clones down to one or two each once they start to come back, then transfer into 6" pots until it's time to clone them for next years outdoor.

I'll get some updated pics up when I do the transplanting. For now there's one of the main flowering setup, the other ones are in order three, five, and eight days from seed for the autos.

you may want to have this moved to a Grow journal..JMO..and Heres some Mojo your way..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back