First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that DANG hammy..:mad:.. where's his buddy Richard Geer when you need him? :rofl:

Hick said:
that DANG hammy..:mad:.. where's his buddy Richard Geer when you need him? :rofl:
I think he ran away with one of them trannies from Hammys avatar!! I just threw up in my mouth a little.....

Hick I apologize.... I was the one making waves in the pool... I was just trying to make alil pamphlet joke... it musta went right over their head... but im sure someone got alil laugh or 2 in besides me... :48:

Well, Okay then. I will just say thank you to all the people in here who have helped me -- Hammy included.

I took a couple of clones last night -- they look good -- thank whoever it was that taught me that :) The mountain Bud is a female (I think). I have plenty more to learn, I'm sure. I will try real hard not to cause waves. I wasn't dropping the F-bombs, and I don't usually call people names -- if I did I apologise. The room looks good -- flowers are popping and all the girls are happy. Hell, I am happy.

Hick -- I will behave my man -- heck, I ain't no expert, and I know it.

peace

I don't know Smokster any better than anyone else in here does, but it felt good to have a little support from him -- at the time.

I believe I have a Hermie. Here is a pic -- can anyone tell me if I am right -- I ain't no expert ya know :)

100_0704.JPG

HemperFi said:
Well, Okay then. I will just say thank you to all the people in here who have helped me -- Hammy included.

I took a couple of clones last night -- they look good -- thank whoever it was that taught me that :) The mountain Bud is a female (I think). I have plenty more to learn, I'm sure. I will try real hard not to cause waves. I wasn't dropping the F-bombs, and I don't usually call people names -- if I did I apologise. The room looks good -- flowers are popping and all the girls are happy. Hell, I am happy.

Hick -- I will behave my man -- heck, I ain't no expert, and I know it.

peace

Ok, all the mushy crap over? Let's get some growing on!!! :) :)

I'll try and get a better shot of it. It has hairs coming out, but looks to me like there are balls as well. I couldn't find a sticky -- I do remember seeing one though. I'm a little high....

So what is to be done with these devils? What are the posibilities? Isn't this what you start with to make femmed seeds? Perhaps I'll just toss it out. And the two pretty little clones I expect will also Hermie -- damn.

Do you think it was something I did wrong? Like put it in flower too soon or something. Is it for sure that the clones will also Hermie?

This appears to me to be a hermie. However you have time to make sure.

No, this is not what you start with to make femmed seeds. This is what happens when you use seeds from hermie stock. What plant is this and where did you get the seeds? Since you have so many other plants, I would get rid of this as soon as you know for absolute sure that it is a hermie.

The clone is a genetic duplicate of its mother...yes it will most likely hermie.

You may have done nothing at all wrong. If the seed stock was from a hermie, it was a genetic thing and was predisposed to hermie--a dominant trait rather than a recessive one. However, the number one cause of hermies is interruptions to the dark cycle while flowering.

Okay, thanks bunches.i won'y be breeding for a few more grows -- at least.

Goddess, It's called Mountain Bud and is one of two seeds to pop out of the last 20 I recieved from Kindseeds.com.

I don't have a place in the boat I would trust a male plant anyway.

I do have another one of these in vedge -- perhaps it will be a girl -- only.

I have had plants from femmed seed that Ive cloned a few grows and then one would go hermie for one reason or another. Likely stress of some sort. My suggestion would be that being you have noticed the balls on that one toss it. Keep an eye on the other clone and see what happens with it. It may or may not herm on you but is likely prone to it. It looks like you have plenty of other plants that would suffer from a pollen release. Sometimes you just have to sacrifice an individual for the better of the masses.

Okay -- out it goes. I DO have sum bud that would suffer from a pollen release -- big time. Thanks for the advice.

peace

I gave the Hermie to Bubba -- he don't want it either. My Cuz sent me some buds off the other clone they sent. It's called White Power -- I don't know what they are thinking, and I don't know how to tell them, but IMO they are not finishing up their grow very well. I think their nugs could be so much better trimmed well and cured and dried properly. I think they are fast drying it some way and sucking most of the moisture out of it from the outside in. I trimmed the dry little nugs, and put them in the jar, but I doubt it will cure. Better than nothing, and once again there were nice little nugs under the leaves -- and it gets me very high. Mine will be better though.This is what I'm talking about:

100_0716.JPG

100_0711.JPG

100_0714.JPG

100_0717.JPG

I'm thinking, Puffin, but in their defence, they are hurting for cash. I hope they know better than what they are doing -- I don't know how to tell them except to send them some of their own weed done right. It motivates me.

I took the Hermie out on the dock, tore it asunder and tossed it out into the lake. I was going to say a little something as it sank -- but it didn't sink. It was floating like a little green, hemp island and headed right for where security hangs by the office and store. It's dark out, and it might have finally sank, so I watched it for a while, and then jumped in my little boat and paddled out there and picked it up. It's in the trash now. Live and learn -- and on another note: I washed off the root ball out in the lake and had a look at it when I got back into the light. There are still some roots in the pot, but there were not that many roots over-all., and it was a good 2 ft tall already -- a little stretched tho.

Latest posts

Back