First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a little preview of my next crop:

100_0920.JPG

HemperFi said:
Here is a little preview of my next crop:

Looks like a great second start hemp! I got clone in the mail and really lucked out!! I've found a little regular bug maitenence every new grow on the borg was my answer, then i got scale, thats usually an Orchid sickness.lol always, always something, but i love it.

Thanks SKAG, all those plants have been treated twice for the borg. I checked pretty close before I put them in the tent and there was no new sign of them. I'll keep an eye on them.

I'm wrecked. I have never had as much weed as I could smoke. And old nickles weigh 5g. My little scale is working fine. I weighed the AK, but I'll weigh it again after a little better cure. :)

I was wondering how long I should burp the jars. I opened them all, and the weed feels good. Its not dry, but it is curing nicely. I'm thinking an hour twice a day. Would that be okay? I don't have hydrometers. By the end of today I'll have 13 jars of bud. I feel wealthy :)

One of my oldest friends was over today. I popped open a jar and said, "Smell this."
He said, "I can already smell it."

I took it as a compliment. :)

Here it is folks. It's around 6oz of some pretty good bud. It has the stink and taste I was after, and a very strong high. There are three strains. The AK-47 weighed out at 80.2gr, but I have smoked a few grams, so it was real close to a 3oz plant. I haven't weighed the rest of it. I'm just estimating around 6oz all together. I am extreemly pleased.Here is a pic of the jars:

100_0921.JPG

:aok: great work hemper looks like you got some meds for a while :)

Mojo for the future grow buddy.

Thanks Jack,. It was just an idea a short while ago. It is almost sureal actually. Having more good smoke than I have ever had before is a wonderful thing. I will no longer have to depend on others, and I will never again have to drive a hundred miles and listen to rap music and smoke blunts to get a little over expensive, questionable bud. Mission accomplished. My goal was to supply myself with some bud. Did that. Now my goal is to grow the best weed ever grown, and BPOM, and I want to get so good at this that I can offer advice and help others do what I have done. It will no doubt take years, but the longest journey ever began with one step -- the adventure has begun.

Thank you MP --

I would list names of people I really should thank (THG) but I have learned from almost everyone -- even those who never gave advice helped by having a journal I could read and learn from. This forum is doing a great thing. The more people like me that you growers process into new growers the faster the laws will change. The moderators in here are doing a fine job keeping this place peaceful and productive. The atmosphere is friendly for the most part, and even when it isn't it is at least civilized. This is an oasis in a vast desert of misinformation. I commend you all and thank you so very much.

Peace

Way to go Hemper!! I've been away for abit but am glad you had success . I'll hafta read back abit but great show my man

Thank you Sol. I truly appreciate your support throughout this grow. You have been a friend and that friendship will continue...

Peace Bro

I have a problem -- the weed I grew is so powerful I am not getting anything done -- I went three days without even getting dressed, just siting around in my robe clipping buds, and I didn't eat for two days during the harvest. Now, the weed is cured and the smoke is exceptional -- I'm not used to smoking such excellent dope, and it is dibilitating me. I have lots to do, but I can't help taking a couple of tokes, and then I sit here real stoned thinking up many reasons to put off what I need to get done. It's a vicious circle :) AND I'M LOVING EVERY MINUTE... :)

haha, best post I read all morning ^^, I love/hate when that happens. but I haven't been that stoned in a while.. I think I have to quit smoking until harvest to let my tollerance down some.. but then the back ache flares.

I have got some things done -- I painted the vedge room and got the cheese seeds into water and have some seedling soil and cups w/ holes in the bottom -- waiting for seeds to pop and paint to dry -- and smokin some fine herb -- it's a good life :)

Peace

HemperFi said:
Thanks Jack,. It was just an idea a short while ago. It is almost sureal actually. Having more good smoke than I have ever had before is a wonderful thing. I will no longer have to depend on others, and I will never again have to drive a hundred miles and listen to rap music and smoke blunts to get a little over expensive, questionable bud. Mission accomplished. My goal was to supply myself with some bud. Did that. Now my goal is to grow the best weed ever grown, and BPOM, and I want to get so good at this that I can offer advice and help others do what I have done. It will no doubt take years, but the longest journey ever began with one step -- the adventure has begun.

Thank you MP --

I would list names of people I really should thank (THG) but I have learned from almost everyone -- even those who never gave advice helped by having a journal I could read and learn from. This forum is doing a great thing. The more people like me that you growers process into new growers the faster the laws will change. The moderators in here are doing a fine job keeping this place peaceful and productive. The atmosphere is friendly for the most part, and even when it isn't it is at least civilized. This is an oasis in a vast desert of misinformation. I commend you all and thank you so very much.

Peace

THANKS hemper'. :) All too often, folks reap their rewards and go off stoned and forget their way back..:p Independence is a wonderfull thing ehh?...:D

Independence IS a wonderful thing, Hick, but so is changing the world my friend, and that is what you are doing here. You deserve a medal -- if I could I'd give you my Silver Star -- you sir, are more heroic than I have ever been.

Peace

So hempy, have you thought about long term storage? I've found the jar attachment for the Food Saver, the suck and seal machine by Tillia works really well, The mrs. boils the lids like regular canning for a perfect seal, and that machine sucks all the air out and seals it!! When you open them a year later it's just like opening a can of folgers!! Kinda goes FFFMMMPPP and the aroma, It's gotta be dry enough though,
I'm really glad you don't have to listen to rap and smoke blunts anymore, that had me crackin up!! I've never done either myself, well I have listened to and own Steven still's Word Game, first rap song ever, and so political!!.
Good luck to you.

No, long term storage hasn't even crossed my mind. I thought when they were cured right they would stay that way -- no? I guess not. Where would a guy get a "suck and seal machine?

yep -- no more rap, no more blunts :)

I will look into those Puff. I really, really hope I will have enough weed one day soon to give long term storage some serious thought.

Peace bros

HemperFi said:
No, long term storage hasn't even crossed my mind. I thought when they were cured right they would stay that way -- no? I guess not. Where would a guy get a "suck and seal machine?

yep -- no more rap, no more blunts :)

I will look into those Puff. I really, really hope I will have enough weed one day soon to give long term storage some serious thought.

Peace bros
you will have the stash, I'm sure of it, a little LST and Whoa!!! Sounds like you've never heard of a food saver, it's a little machine that comes with plastic bags for storing and freezing perishables, It comes with a few attachments, I already have one so I use it, it's a costco thing. I'm looking at a "bee", honey extractor for future storage, gonna make some oil!!

I have two 5gr bottles ready for oil. Skag use buds for the oil not trim

Latest posts

Back