First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about roaches as Hick suggests? I can see making oil out of a strain you really don't appreciate or don't like the taste or something, but it would be hard for me to use excellent buds -- that's just the way I see it right now tho -- might change when I have as much weed as you-all. :)

And right you are Skag -- I need to up my growing skills by torturing my plants a little -- see how much pain they can take -- BONDAGE!!!!

The AK-47 I just harvested LST'd itself. I kept lowering the light because the weight of the buds was causing the branches to sag outward -- this opened up the middle of the plant, and my 600w HPS penetrated deeply -- I believe that's how it turned into a 3oz plant. I understand the principle of LSTing, but I just don't have the experience to feel good about it -- especially when the plants are young -- I want to see what they look like normally -- and adjust from there. Just my limmited growing skills talking :)

I have been thinking about getting rid of the PMM (Poison Mighty Mite) in my garden. I have tossed two plants and two clones, and I was going to toss the last clone in the Rapid Rooter as well, but I grabbed it by the stem and pulled it out and it looked like it really wants to grow -- how do you toss a clone that wants to live as bad as this one? Have a look at these roots after 7 days. The second shot is an AK-47 about to go into dirt.

100_0932.JPG

100_0933.JPG

Yup, some fine roots there. Its those lil sideways ones that tell the tale. Anyhoo, you mentioned lst, your gonna love the magic that you can make with a piece o string! I'm still amazed at how cool nature can be. I think yours is the only grow i sorta follow these days. I don't want to be one of those hit n' run ppl but i don't really have much new going on. Peace bud

Rosy, it's the "spin n spit" method. I'm swearing by it :)

Sol, you are welcome anytime my friend.

Peace

Man 7 days and roots like that wow . . .. Im waiting like 12 days for root bumps in my bubble cloner.. . . . . I just picked up some rapid rooters and am testing them right now. So far no root.

I know Puff, but I don't have the room -- I have to make way for cheese and I want to keep the AK and WP -- they are some pretty good smoke -- here's a pic:

100_0942.JPG

100_0943.JPG

Jack, I put a very mild solution of GH 3 part nutes in the bottom of the tray -- 1/4 tsp per gallon of each -- seems to help -- that and the spin and spit method seem to work for me :)

The AK-47 is on the right in the pics above.

I'm really hoping the Cheese seeds pop -- I believe they will, but my success rate with seeds isn't so hot. I have one plant from the last 20 seeds I have popped. Only three of the 20 even came up -- one was male and the other hermied on me. This one is pushing out hairs and looks pretty nice. She is the only plant in my tent that isn't a clone. I feel good about my cloning skills, so as long as I have a plant growing, I will always have a new crop coming. Feels good. I still have 9 cheese seeds stored along w/ a Dinafem blue widow (UFO#1)femmed, so I'll get another shot at the cheese even if these seeds don't germ. I believe they will though -- have my fingers crossed. I have two AK-47 clones in the tent. One of them is in a 1gal pot, and the other is in a three gal. pot. There is no difference in growth after 9 days in 12/12. I suppose you might like to see a pic -- be right back...

100_0945.JPG

The plant from seed is back left. The middle plant is obviously the AK in a gal pot -- her sister is right behind her. Back right is a WP (white Power) I don't know the genetics of it, but the smoke is wonderful. The three in front are the Poison Mighty Mite, and they already have buds -- I plan to harvest them early, spread out the other four, and let them fill the tent with dank. I pray that things go smooth this grow -- no mites, no nute probs -- smooth...

Peace

My fortune cookie from Panda Express said, "BUSINESS AND HEALTH MATTER AROUND YOU WILL BLOSSOM."

Just another day in paradise -- my Sprint card failed me this morning -- I have been all day geting it right again -- I just got back from the Sprint store.

I wanted to show and tell my Cheese seeds -- all of them have sprouted -- I have eight new babies. 100% success rate up from about .9%. It feels good, and it is so nice to have them all come up at the same time and in only two days -- wonderful seeds...here they are:

100_0947.JPG

100_0948.JPG

100_0949.JPG

They are under 24/7 300w MH with a dimmable ballast. I will jack up the light when I think the babies can handle it. Ain't they cute? :)

Peace

What I don't want is stretch -- I turned the light up to 450w -- can the babies take the light?

I like to get up in the morning, make a pot of coffee and sit out on the bow of the boat in the sunshine. I know it's Dec., but it sure is nice here -- my door is wide open, the ducks are pooping on my slip, Bubba likes to lay in the sun in the mornings too. I'm a happy man -- and the CHEESE is growing like gang busters -- it's a good life....

Peace

They parked a boat behind me named "Best Buds" -- Are they trying to tell me something? :)

Latest posts

Back