First Post, First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know... I know... I just wanted to keep the cost down on electricity and equipment. I just couldn't help myself! If I'm not careful, I could end up spending 1000's of dollars raising my girls. hehe.

They are a little over a month old. Not really going to start flowering yet, but I am going to start a dark period. Maybe in a week or two I'll get it down to 12/12 to start the flowering.

With my limited experience, I did notice my plants started to grow quite a bit better when I switched the light from 24hrs to 18/6.

:bongin:

about those irregularities on the plants u mentioned... nothing to worry about - natural.

you might want to think about giving some weak strength growing nutes now (higher in nitrogen (i use a 5-0-3)) - they r ready for something now.

I second that TCVG.... those leaves are natural... SHE'S A MUTANT!!!! Muahahahaa..... maybe give you nice mutant bud.:hubba:

Those HPS lights wont hurt your electric bill heh... I see that alot on these forums... I use a 400 watt HPS and gonna add another on my next grow I think.... I use to be a hardcore gamer running 3 high power PCs with 600 watt power supplys, so I don't do that much anymore so another 400 watt wont hurt heh..

Good luck, Lookin good so far.

Well, we have started incorporating a dark period for the girls, slowly going to wean them to flowering, but just 8 hours for now. They really seem to be enjoying the new nutes, and the HPS light - they are really growing (even the mutant babies:banana: ). In another week or so we should be starting the clones flowering to tell if they really are girls - keep your fingers crossed and the mojo coming!!! I am going to start building a cloning box tonight. Will post pics of it when it is done. :D

Hey all! Sorry I haven't made any updates lately.

Been on 12/12 for about a week now. Wow, they are growing fast now!:D Been giving them a shot of Grow Big every other day. Should I wait until the flowers start to show before I switch to TigerBloom?

Here's a family photo. I believe that it will get smaller though... I attached two more photos. Do you all think these are males or is it too early to tell?

familyphoto.jpg

one.jpg

two.jpg

looks like a male to me but id live it in for another day or 2 to make sure. plants look great though. veryy nice for a first time, are you transplanting into bigger pots any time soon?

Yes pics two and three look to be male but like SWW said give them a few more days just to be sure. By the way everything is coming right along and looking great. Keep it up mang. ;)

Whelp, I think that every single one of em are males... :( Gonna let em go for a few more days... maybe put em back into veg and make hash out of it or something. Started some new seeds and will try again.

Do you think I can re-use the soil or is it pretty much toast now?

Latest posts

Back