first time and im 3 weeks and 1 day into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokaholic

Reaction score
allright everybody i been listening to everybody for months but just today made a profile and stuff.heres the problem i been flowering for three weeks and 1 day but my plant doesnt look to good. i now my setup sucks its just two cfls's and a fish light. so im thinking i should go out and get the right spectrum of cfls i need some help here and i been out of a job for months so im kinda broke damn drug tests makes it hard to find another job lol. so everybody give me your opinion. the bottom leaves are also dieing but i heard thats normal.​

S4010001.jpg

S4010002.jpg

S4010003.jpg

S4010004.jpg

S4010005.jpg

S4010006.jpg

Yeah dude ligts lights an more lights are what you need thats whys it looking pretty srtingy with bugger all bud sights.do you know if its female is it showing sex yet?Yeah just no way near enough lights in there mate

The plant looks really stretched to me, I have that many nodes on my new plants except they are about 3 weeks old and about 10 inches high, I would say more lights and some reflective material around the plants to intensify the light, IMHO just a rook here

lots of lights, or one big light, check ur temp, ur ph, top that thing to will ya. or do some pinching, need to get some bushiness to that thing. its all stem and stalk, buds will be spaced out few and far between. new to the forum but not the growing. check out some other sections mainly the indoor growing. but also check out lighting, pruning and setup. those sections just click some randoms man that will help u out alot

the droopy leaves could be from over watering.

You might be better off putting them on a window ledge
or outside.. If you are in the Northern Hemphshpere(sp)
day light is shortening

if i were you i would get those lights alot closer to the plant and make sure no light leaks in the growroom when it is on its dark cycle. no light cuming in at all, dark as can be

Latest posts

Back