First timer, need a lil help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
less is more i dont believe in mg for pot i use dyna gro cheap and easy and always had great results with em but for the mg nute is it liquid or solid??

Anyone? I gt tht nutrient's but I dnt kno how much to use and dnt wna user to much

If you mean you have MG, I would say don't use that. Get a proper nute ... with that said, I have no idea of proper nutes in local stores, beyond going to a hydro store or ordering online. Sorry I'm of no help there.

Hushpuppy tld me to gt TNT Bloom, thts wat I have..i havent used the MG feed since they were in a beg stage and even then I only used it a few time..i jst need to know how much TNT to use

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Ive been a little busy. You should use 20ml per gallon of water. Water them with it until just a little bit comes out the bottom. Water them slowly to try to completely soak the soil. :) make sure you shake it up real good before using it. Feed them with this once a week. But after the first feeding, watch them ffor several days (like you aren't watching them constantly now right?) look at the tips of the leaf fronds (the fingers of the leaf) and if they begin to curl under or start to get brown on the tips, PM me with a pic and don't feed them again until I tell you. :)

Latest posts

Back