Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6AA93557-BF52-4334-BC2A-253D8CE12C5B.jpeg

Sour D is really starting to put on some weight.
Had a little PH issue there for a minute, but I think I have it under control now.

A27E9DFA-F385-4DD7-A46E-D43048F73596.jpeg

A little better view of what is going on in the Flower Tower.
Jack Herer, in the foreground, is packing it on right now, as well as ole’ Sour D in the back. As you can tell, I have 5 plants in there that are in various stages of flower.
64D057BD-4EFB-4352-AD0E-B7A6A0CFD4ED.jpeg

The Nursery has plenty of up and comers that are patiently awaiting their turn in the Flower Tower.
Other than the Lemon Auto in the middle, that is.
I have another one of them that will be ready sometime next month.

036DC3F0-CED0-4B6F-A4CF-D4EB08E1B551.jpeg

Sour D should have around two weeks left before chop.
The colas seem to be noticeably bigger every time I look in the Flower Tower.
Currently, besides Sour D, I have two Jack Herers, a Chocolate Skunk, and another Sour D, which is a clone from my first.
Next to go in the Flower Tower will be a Purple Ghost Candy. I have already started giving her flower nutrients in preparation. I will be up-potting her today.

View attachment 302515
Sour D should have around two weeks left before chop.
The colas seem to be noticeably bigger every time I look in the Flower Tower.
Currently, besides Sour D, I have two Jack Herers, a Chocolate Skunk, and another Sour D, which is a clone from my first.
Next to go in the Flower Tower will be a Purple Ghost Candy. I have already started giving her flower nutrients in preparation. I will be up-potting her today.
Very nice line up Flower

Very nice line up Flower

Thank you, but I will never start so many strains again at one time, lol.
Besides the Purple Ghost Candy, that is next to go in, I have a WW, Gelato, and Big Bud that are pretty much ready to go in as well.
It has been a pain keeping up with all their different needs.

03F07A8B-BE00-440D-9343-60B4C713679E.jpeg

The first time I found spider webs all over my plants, well, I thought I was in real trouble.
I finally figured out I had a real spider hiding out somewhere.
Got my first look at her today. She is a healthy looking gal, and I am grateful for the help she is providing me.

Edit, just realized, she is hiding out in the White Widow, lol.

Last edited:
Hey @Flower . Nice looking setup you have there!
I see some yellow dotting on the leafs. Are you sure you don't have some spider mites too? Look at the underside of the leaf very closely to make sure!

I have scoured the underside of several leaves, with a loupe, and still do it on a regular basis. I have yet to find any mites.
I was fighting some PH issues. I have it under control now, but I believe what you are seeing is the aftermath.

Latest posts

Back