Flower’s Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supercropping may help
I have had this thing in veg for 3 months. I have super cropped the crap out of it. I pinched everything there was left to pinch yesterday. If you look closely at the picture of the inside of the Flower Tower, you will notice aggressively ribbed shelf supports. I have a wire shelf that goes inside that I believe is 2”x4” squares. I got some ideas, lol.

I have had this thing in veg for 3 months. I have super cropped the crap out of it. I pinched everything there was left to pinch yesterday. If you look closely at the picture of the inside of the Flower Tower, you will notice aggressively ribbed shelf supports. I have a wire shelf that goes inside that I believe is 2”x4” squares. I got some ideas, lol.
Sounds like you’ve done what you can. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed.

I smoked some of that Girl Scout auto last night.
She smacked me right in the face with an immediate head rush. It calmed down a few notches and I cruised along on a nice mellow ride.
30 minutes, or maybe years, later, I noticed I had a numb spot developing between my eyes that was growing in size.
Then the real ride started. Ole’ Brown Thumb was looking at me like I had lost my mind. In my defense though, you can’t watch Disjointed high and not laugh a little. I don’t really remember which episode I was watching, but it was obviously the funniest episode in the series.
I have not been that high in a minute. As a matter of fact, I have not been that high since my 2019 Colorado elk hunt where I ran into a local feller out there with a bag full of hash.
Needless to say, I am gonna try it again when I get home.

203D46EA-D769-4AAA-B0D3-9162C6A3DA82.jpeg

Been out of town for 10 days.
Left a friend here to house sit.
He is trustworthy, but knows nothing about growing. Needless to say, I have some issues to attend to.
On a good note, I cut the Lemon auto today, she went 97 days.
I named her Moose.

View attachment 299372
Been out of town for 10 days.
Left a friend here to house sit.
He is trustworthy, but knows nothing about growing. Needless to say, I have some issues to attend to.
On a good note, I cut the Lemon auto today, she went 97 days.
I named her Moose.
Other one squirrel?(said in a Boris accent)…

One thing I have learned lately, MJ’s worst enemy is over watering.
We have been out of town a lot for 3 to 5 days at a time. My solution for the absences was to water everything really good before I left, and hope for the best when I got home.
I had returned from a camping trip in early May to find most of my plants in less than desirable shape.
I thought I had some deficiencies. PH was in range. I thought maybe under feeding, over feeding, cal mag, maybe I was holding my mouth wrong when I was pouring the water.
Then, we were out of town for 10 days. I had no choice but to get a house/plant sitter.
When I got back, the situation was worse than before, but it was obvious that a lot of overwatering was done while I was gone.
Overwatering really causes a lot of symptoms, that can be mistaken for a lot of different things.
I decided I was going to quit giving the problem plants anything at all until I saw signs of under watering.
Slowly, but surely, all my plants are starting to look nice and healthy again.
I am to the point now, I give them nothing until I see signs of wilt.
I am definitely seeing way more consistency when doing it this way.

Use Fabric pots and it will help you with overwatering.
I started transitioning totally to fabric pots a couple months ago. Been using 7 gallon talls. I think I am going to get some 5 gallon in the near future though to allow for more height adjustment during flower.

Yeah i use 3,5 and 7 gallon Fabric pots. I use the AC Infinity. I get them off Amazon. Just go to Amazon and Type in AC Infinty 3 gallon pots or whatever size you are looking for. A Five pack is only 19.00

1654877885445.png

Latest posts

Back