flunked first test, will I pass the second?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darby_odeli

Reaction score
Howdy.:p I am/was a chronic user of pot for over 20 years. I lived to smoke. 9am, noon, 2:30, and so on and so on, every single day, with probably less than 10 days in that whole time without smoking. I'm also pretty over weight, so lots of places for the THC to get stored. After having smoked for so long, I decided I was gonna quit, (don't hate me...I'm still jonesing for it, but I gotta get my **** together!) so I stopped smoking green about 7 weeks ago, smoked a little bit of ash out of my ash bowl for a few days, and have smoked green only 2x since then, the last one being a month ago.

A couple of weeks after I quit smoking the green, I applied for a job I didn't really think I'd get, but I got it, and they required a urine test. I had taken 2 hits the Sat. before the test, and I took the test on Apr.1, after having drank a "flush" specifically designed for someone of my body size. I flunked the test,:( with a rating or 14 ng/ml. I haven't smoked since that saturday night before the test, and I have a second test on the May 6. If I don't pass this one, I lose the job.

My question is...will I pass the 2nd test? I really like my job, I'd like to keep it, and I'd really like to not have to explain to my kids why I don't have it anymore!. :eek: I bought a quart size bottle of 100% pure cranberry juice and plan to drink that before (but how long before?) and flush with lots and lots of water. I'm sure I still have the THC stored in my fat cells, so I'm not exercising.

It's been so long since I smoked, and my last test was so low...do you think I'll pass? What advice do you have for me?

change the xx to tt

hxxp://jobsearchtech.about.com/od/laborlaws/l/aa090301_3.htm

Lots of differend cleaners on the market, as your result was quite low, a system cleaner would more than likely help you out considerabley.

Under the Federal guidelines, drug testing has two cutoff levels for positive detection. That is, labs that follow the guidelines consider drug testing to be negative if detection is below either cutoff level. In the case of urine analysis, drug testing cutoff levels are measured in nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml). For example, an initial screening for marijuana must show at least 50 ng/ml, and then confirmatory tests must prove at least 15 ng/ml. If the initial screening doesn't show at least at least 50 ng/ml, then it's considered to be negative and the confirmatory tests aren't performed.

no you will not pass,I had a test today and smoked for years daily.Its beens 5 weeks and still,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Drink plenty of fluids and exercise. That's all I can really tell you my friend. I wish you the best of luck with the test. Take care and be safe.

Work up 1 or 2 good sweats the week before your test, but not the day before. It should all come out pretty quickly. You'll be surprised.

Cranberry juice can turn your piss cranberry red. I'd be quite careful with it.

lol,i just use my brothers urinator.last time i had to piss,i had him piss in it (since he quit tokin) anyways,he was at the bar drinking the night before and he pissed in the urinator b-4 he went to work in the morning,well i went out there,picked up the urinator,went and took my test and they ended up asking me if i had a yeast infection =) i was like "umm,maybe.i'll have to go see my primary doc" knowin it was my brothers piss and he had been drinkin lotza beer the night b-4.anways,if its just a piss test for a job and not court related.rig up a urinator and have someone clean piss in it.you'll be fine.

Latest posts

Back