Frank Petersons closet journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well temptation got the best of us and the unhealthy leaves were removed. Using normal flowering nutrients right now but were not sure if we can add more nutes in the same jug. We want to mix a bloom fortifier in the water with our other nutes. Is that okay? You all are still with me right? Don't make us go to another forum damnet (just kidding).

Yes, adding a bloom fortifier to the nutes is safe. Good luck and looking good!

Thank You,

Want to add it to their next watering (they get nutes every watering).

Hey FP,

I just wanted to let you know that your journal has given me hope. I planted white widow seeds about 2 weeks ago...they look like yours did at that age and now you've got these big giant plants producing bud.

Question for you--if you pluck off a bud prematurely (in desperation) will it still get you high? My dealer left town and rather than find another I decided to grow my own (I don't have the luxury of coffee shops where I live:( ). So by the time my plants are flowering, I'm going to be in dire straits. Thoughts?

p.s. And yes, your original font sucked. I was getting a headache reading your journal but stuck with it out of curiousity since you are also growing ww. The new one is a relief.

Again we apologize for the font,

The plants we have are 3 feet and less. We have seen ridiculous ones on this site. One the size of all of ours put together. Yes it is white widow and we are interested in reveggin the smallest one even though it has been 23 days or so. Also a while back we had to terminate a grow of some bagseed and pick it prematurely. Yes still caught a buzz off it and a horrible taste. The buzz was like, " you should have waited longer. You would have been @*#%^$. (by the way the coffee shops are great!)

This closet has been closed. Standbye for the upgraded edition on 02-10-07. Don't nobody go nowhere now.

It's 02/10/07. :aok: I'll do a few bongs and wait for ya. :bong:

As promissed,

Please meet the new living quarters of the FP family. Please let me know what you think compared to it's other housing.

76.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

frankpeterson said:
As promissed,

Please meet the new living quarters of the FP family. Please let me know what you think compared to it's other housing.

Sorry Frank buddy been busy helping out in sick plants and not making it to the journals like I used to.:eek:

Love the new accomadations!:cool2: Bit baked here but looked like from the math they are about 37 days in flower? Won't be long now and the coffee shop is going to loose a customer.;)

Hey E-man,

Thanks for checking in. They are currently at Day 81 and Flowering Day 26.

Can you see the slight discolouration of the leaves? To much nutes? Or not enough?

Whats going on FP. New room looks great man and i bet the ladies just love it. Are the leaves getting crispy or just yellowing? How much nutes are you giving them and how often? Any idea what your PH is?

I can't wait to upgrade my area like yours. I am in a closet and being that I don't "own" it, I can't put holes for vents. So I am working on it. Are the leaves just yellow or are you getting a little brown? Hard to see in the pics. And I know how the light messes with focus so it's understandable.

our leaves are just yellow for now. On some of the plants there is a little brown but those were dry and removed recently. Just want to make sure were not over doing it with the nutes. Plan on flushing them out. 2 more weeks of nutes then we will be cutting them off completely. There is no holes for vents the door is open with the vent running into it. To cover that up there is a double layered sheet of black and white poly(Panda film) in front of the door. Went with a new reflective material, cause wanted to try it. Very thin mylar.

Let there be pics. Still struggling with some of the defficieny issues, overall and quite happy some of them have got after just flushing with water. Sorry about the crappy pics, but their pics none the less. The pics are best viewed as they are right there. Making them bigger will make life worse.

Image(618).jpg

Image(619).jpg

Image(620).jpg

Image(621).jpg

Image(622).jpg

Image(626).jpg

Image(627).jpg

Image(628).jpg

Damn I can't wait to start flowering. You're lookin good man. Where did you pick up the mylar?

A growing shop that's fairly big around these parts and we would think all growing shops or indoor garden centres would carry this item. It is cheaper than the black and white panda film. We like this store because they have buds you can test well your browsing around. Some which are just amazing.

frankpeterson said:
A growing shop that's fairly big around these parts and we would think all growing shops or indoor garden centres would carry this item. It is cheaper than the black and white panda film. We like this store because they have buds you can test well your browsing around. Some which are just amazing.

thats allsome dude i would love to have a shop like
that around here but the usa says marijuana is illegal
:( only if i was president lol oh yeah im using 12 by 12
mirrors in my box i think it reflects light beter!

m using 12 by 12
mirrors in my box i think it reflects light beter!
mirrors absorb and distort light, better than they reflect it. Flat white paint is a more effective/efficient reflectant than a mirror.

Latest posts

Back