Free Coffee for a year

• Thread starter legalize_freedom
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legalize_freedom

Yeeaaay...I just found out that my name was drawn for free coffee for a yr, from a local coffee shop....I get to go pick up my mug tommorrow morning! LOL...I can drink alot of coffee, especially if it's free!!!

wow it is your month man buy a lotto ticket!! congrats mr coffee camel! hey you got ur sig up!

Good deal, MVP, you're really on a roll :). We're big coffee nuts, too.

Man! That's almost as important, if not more important, than weed for me. I ain't smoking a single joint until I've had my coffee. Congratulations! Free coffee for a year!

OMG!!

I'm with Alistair on this one, hehe. Starting a fresh pot of coffee is the First thing I do every morning.
Grats LF :) I am extremely jealous, lol :p

Warfish

LOL...it is more important than weed to me! I will have to drink a pot at home before I can even get in the truck to go get my free cup! I'd die if they outlawed coffee!

2Dog my girlfriend said the same thing about buying a lottery ticket...I very rarely buy them...just might have to.

Score!!! Congrats LF. :)

I think I'm the only person here that's not a coffee drinker.

I like a few diet Dr Peppers to start my day.

SmokinMom said:

Ya never know Smokin' Mom...

I never drank coffee til I was in my late 30s.:hubba: I have a coffee press but recently made a switch to an stovetop espresso maker that will even get ME goin' in the morning...;)

CONGRATS on the free coffee LF... NICE~!:D

Peace!:cool:

:woohoo:

Congrats LF

Now if only they would serve you while at home.

SmokinMom said:

you are not alone, SM. while i appreciate coffee, i am not a daily drinker. i prefer to drink water and juice. occasionally, i'll drink some flavored water like propel.

my parents were/are strongly addicted to coffee in the morning...i didnt want to be like that. i was addicted to other things :)

in any case, congrats LF, i would also buy some lotto tickets...you're a luck mofo this month.

I know that I drink way too much coffee...I need to cut back. I drink a couple pots a day now that I'm laid off, way too much cafiene. It's still a much better habit than I have had in my past.

DOS I never liked coffee until I was in the military (I signed up at 21) but it's one of those things that I can't be without now. I don't need 2 pots a day, but I'm a real bear if I don't get a few cups in me in the am

Once you start grinding your own beans, you won't drink anyone else's coffee without grimacing.

8 O'clock Dark Roast Whole Bean--kept in the freezer--ground to a dusty pulp, tossed in an old screen-filter drip machine with mismatched carafe that's never seen soap, only hot water for cleaning. Twice boiled milk like the coon-asses and the Cubans do, nancied up with enough sugar to dust a white widow plant.

Ah, man, I love total coffee decadence.

PencilHead said:
carafe that's never seen soap
hahahaha yeah I like my carafe "seasoned" like a good cast iron skillet.

I'm with you, LF - I'd need a pot of homegrown before I could make it into town for my free.... congrats though - free is good.

SmokinMom said:

SM Ive never had a cup of coffee in my entire life... Im a BIG Diet Coke fan tho...:hubba:

LF congrats bud.... Dont float away on us...

I drink lopi kuwak coffee. :eek::eek::holysheep:;):D A year of free lopi, OMG. I've had people say, I smoke cat piss weed, but I never drink no cat #@%^ coffee. Its all about the taste.:confused::eek:

Well I went to pick up my mug and found out that I can have coffee, capachino's what ever I choose from the menu, one free 20oz mug full a day! This place grinds there own, and usually have about 4 or 5 different flavored coffee's brewed each day, plus the regular old house blend. I filled my mug full of Michigan Cherry coffee today. I'm likeing this...lol..I'll be a coffee conosuer by the end of the year. The mug is one of those nice metal ones to.

Hahahaha how awesome LF, especially with being laid off. :)

Is the mug cool lookin? And what happens if it breaks from all that use? :eek: :D

score ! LF lets see proof, pictures . please

A stove top espresso maker, I like that idea. It takes me three cups before I get up and going, and that's just the beginning. I wonder why I take stuff to sleep at night?

umbra said:
I drink lopi kuwak coffee. :eek::eek::holysheep:;):D A year of free lopi, OMG. I've had people say, I smoke cat piss weed, but I never drink no cat #@%^ coffee. Its all about the taste.:confused::eek:

Hey, Umbra, I've never gotten the nerve to try the Lopi. Do you usually have a bear-claw with that?:D

Latest posts

Back