Free Coffee for a year

• Thread starter legalize_freedom
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RCCIZMe said:
score ! LF lets see proof, pictures . please

LOL...are you serious??? I have a hard enough time getting pics of my girls up on here...lol...and you want me to proove that I won a free coffee for a yr???? come on man...could someone even think this up as a story??? LOL...why would I lie about it?

S-Mom...the cup is nothing special really one of those metal travel mugs that says "free coffee for a yr, 2-2010 through 2-2011" it's like a gold colored with the coffee shops logo...I'm not going to bug my kid to get a pic of it up here though...lol...you'll just have to take my word for it that it's nothing that cool...other than it's free, and good coffee...lol

I am happy for you LF! You deserve it.
I have gone through 5 espresso machines in my life. If it breaks I buy another one that day. Love my coffee.
Congrats again LF. do the lottery thing.

Hahahaha LF don't worry about it. :D I was curious and wanted to know what a free coffee for a yr mug looks like.

Several yrs ago a convience store had a freebie mug for kids to give their moms for Mothers Day. My kids each got one. Free drinks for Moms the whole month of May!! So I'd go in and fill them both up eachday, even at the same time. They never questioned me but if they had, I'd just say I had 2 kids. :p Loved their iced cuppachino (sp??) and their lemonade. It was a HUGE mug. I'll get a pic later if ya like..ha ha ha ha.

sounds "reads" like a really nice mug
may you have many years of hot beverage drinking from it.

Latest posts

Back