Free seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I didn’t mean to speak for both of us but my most recent favorite scientific botanist would be Mr Big. Who were you speaking of? Someone else with skills? im Just finding out that everyone on this site are not growers, and some can’t even grow a chia pet 😜
You cant believe everything everyone says about me !

Well I didn’t mean to speak for both of us but my most recent favorite scientific botanist would be Mr Big. Who were you speaking of? Someone else with skills? im Just finding out that everyone on this site are not growers, and some can’t even grow a chia pet 😜
I agree and he can spell like a mofo !

WRONG

going to have dinner with the boys at the shop !
have a good night !

Who amongst the weeds can not grow a Chia Pet LOL
They are pretty hard to grow like the picture on the box looks if you ever have. LOL

Attachments

• jadachia.jpg
    jadachia.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back