Free Speech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

theyorker

I don't suspect many of you will read this because it will get deleted, but I hope some of you do get to read it. This was Stoney Bud's private message to me today:

After your childish tantrum before your short ban, we all learned what type of person you are.

I'll watch each post you make. Anything like that nonsense about speech restrictions is nothing but another attempt on your part to try the same crap again.

Dig this man, we are not going to put up with any more crap from you. Behave or I'll personnally ban you on your next post that has some childish wisecrack in it.

Is it impossible for you to just chill out and have fun?

I mean it. Last warning you'll get.

If you want to be banned, I won't give you two days.

NO MORE.
Stoney Bud, you have deleted posts for reasons that make a lot of people cringe, simply because you don't like them. No other reason. When I was a kid there was this rich kid in our neighborhood that had all sorts of cool toys. It was fun to play at his house at first because he had so many cool things to play with. But very quickly he became a little **** because he knew we liked playing with his stuff and figured he could do and say whatever he wanted and we would just put up with it because we wanted to play with his toys. Well one day we were playing and this kid hit me in the head with a cap gun and I turned around and punched him in the face and beat his *** until his dad pulled me off. I never played with him again. Whether you realize it or not your ways really piss some people off. In the short time I have been here good people have left because of you. Not because of the cussing rule, but because you are the thought police. Well Stoney this is my last post. If I could, I'd punch you in the face. It sucks that the content in this forum is subject to the opinions of Stoney Bud. I've had multiple posts deleted with NO cuss words in them. They are deleted because Stoney decided he didn't like them. This forum could be 100 times better, with some of the people that have left because of him, and now I am leaving because of you. This is difficult because there are some very cool people on here that I like alot (Kindphriend, Smokinmom, TBG, NLS, Sticky Budz) there's lots of good peeps on here. So as much as I enjoy sharing my hobby through my grow journals with these people, I won't because I refuse to play in Stoney Bud's house. Stoney Bud, I flat out reject you and your thinking. To my friends, I'll miss this place.

This is by far the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum. If you are so unhappy here then "LET IT GO!!" Enough said? I understand you, I can be the same way, HARD HEADED!! It is, what it is! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!! This is a place of peace not WAR!!

can somebody please get this man a hankerchief!...please..

theyorker said:
This forum could be 100 times better, but you shut it down. Alot of knowledge leaves all the time cuz of you.
:cry:
Who are you kidding?

edit: where's the ** smiley when you need it..

:rant: Everyone needs to let off steam sometimes I guess...

:joint4: But just smoke a joint... I hear ya on the swears, i've had a convo with stoney about it. Makes sense. remember, besides regular stoners like us they're are moms, and older people on the site. Plus, not everyone is in the same nation. So a friendly F- whatever to a friend on a post could seem really awful to someone else.

So yea, I sacrifice the swears for the knowledge exchange. It's actually not a bad trade, and you can actually swear, most times the site auto censors into **** ******* ******** or the real examples, ****, ****, ***, ***** etc etc.

So anyone with a little imagination and of course the willingness to read the sentence has the option of reading it with or without the swear.

Nobody can sensor how you read a sentence.
But, I am all for free speech, and since I write for a living it really bothers me. But then again, there are "forums" for the moments you can and can't anywhere in life.

Bubby said:
:cry:
Who are you kidding?

edit: where's the ** smiley when you need it..

hehe that's what me and stoney talked about, I was totally using the ** smiley lol.

That's when he explained it to me. So I believe it's gone now.

Is Stoney really 73? Neat man... I need a cool grandpa...

dude sorry to hear that u cant stay cause u cant stand or get along with one person. but i do under stand ur point in the matter but that is between u two. well if u don't stay here hopefully u will stay in touch. u are a great member to this form with a lot of great knowledge and its a shame to lose someone like u. good luck on what ever u do peace bro.

wow for the last freaking time...

THIS IS MARPASSION'S WEBSITE AND HE SETS THE RULES FOR HIS FORUM!

StoneyBud is just a moderator who enforces those rules that are handed down to him from the owner. He's just doing his job. You're seriously being a complete child about all this. You demonstrated that to everyone when you started making posts swearing at SB and flaming the forum. This is a forum for adults. If you can't be mature enough and act like the adult you claim to be, just leave without all these lame outbursts.

Everyone has moved on from this topic. We don't need you to spam us with all of this garbage again. It's just going to bring it all back and I think I speak for almost everyone when I say we're over it.

It's a shame you really feel this strongly against such a simple request. I would've liked to keep seeing your posts and grow journals.

All of this because he can't cuss when he wants to?

I've tried to explain how it's going to be to him, but I guess he figgures that *he* decides what is done here....NOT.

Folks, I warned him to stop. He didn't. He's banned.

It's a shame that some people won't chill out.

I'm sorry that all of you had to put up with all that nonsense.

Stoney Bud said:
All of this because he can't cuss when he wants to?

I've tried to explain how it's going to be to him, but I guess he figgures that *he* decides what is done here....NOT.

Folks, I warned him to stop. He didn't. He's banned.

It's a shame that some people won't chill out.

I'm sorry that all of you had to put up with all that nonsense.

But the real questions is... are you really 73? And will you be my new grandpa. Mine died :(

image links removed

I am sorry...this guy is too funny...every site has rules...he needs to get a grip...we are lucky enough to have a place to voice our thoughts freely...the rules seem pretty simple...[/CENTER]

Dizoelio said:
But the real questions is... are you really 73? And will you be my new grandpa. Mine died :(
Yes, and yes. Do I get presents? hehe

I got a serious ? why in the first post his S word when he used it isnt edited but mine were when it was used in a proper context? just a thought? lol maybe cuz i dunno. maybe screw it oh well.

5th line up from the bottom on the left of the yorkers post.

personality conflict, me thinks.

I also had experience with a spoiled brat that had everything while I had very little. I found that I didn't really need anything the spoiled brat had and would find him following me wanting to play with me and my poor friends...oh no...sorry...can't share our dirt clods we're playing baseball with to a spoiled brat...go away... wouldn't go...so we let him bat up ;) gee I don't know what happen, the dirt clod slipped or something...whacked him right in the head...he never came back.

Again personality conflict. At his home he had a right to tell us what we could play with, etc.. on our turf he played by our rules and he didn't like them... segregation can be a good thing :D

Me thinks theyorker should start his own website and see what it entails to run a decent site and see what rules theyorker sets up??

Peace dude

BOO HOO ! get over it already dude . i agree no swearing is better , it;s not needed . although blocking it is a form of censorship , which i'm against censorship to a point , and maybe even somewhat hipocritical of the people who initially complained to you but this isnt yours or my site it's MARp's site and his rules . just let it ly and chill dude .you could have made your statement in that first post and moved on . your acting like a kid . IVE never sworn in a post here , nor will i , and i admit i do when i talk in certain situations at a bar or with the guys . I dont want to relate myself to your absurd post but FOR REAL MAN move on . too many cool people here and great info to freek like yer doing , get a grip and take yer meds . PEACE :D

Latest posts

Back