Freebie decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm still in N Idaho enjoying the cool weather. I can hardly wait to get back to the boat and begin the fall grow. I have been reading MP and everyone seems to be thriving nicely.

I have decided to sprout my last 5 Satori seeds for sure. I want a Satori mom. I also have a bunch of freebies, including Critical + Automatic and MOBY **** (DNA) Blue Widow (UFO) MK Ultra (TH Seeds) G13 Labs Blueberry Gum, (EVA) Veneno, (Emerald Triangle) Bubba 76, (I read that THGs B76 hermied, so I am a bit leary of popping) From "World of seeds" I have a Northern lights + Big Bud, (Dinafem) OG Kush, and from Delicious Seeds, I have a Fruity Chronic Juice. They are all Fem seeds, and I have a question for you who know.

With 2 Satori in the flower room, I'll only have room for three or four other strains, and I have no idea which of the seeds above might grow the same. I would like an even canape, and I want to grow plants which "like" the same nute mix (GH 3 part). Can ANYONE suggest four of the above listed seeds to grow together?

The only thing I'm going to do different this time is change out my soil. I'm going to go with Pro-Mix. My niece is using it exclusively in her green house, and seeing it up close and feeling it made me a fan -- nice stuff, and it's plant and go. I had some drainage probs with the soil I created. Pro-mix is nice looking, feeling and it seems to work well for NCalHal... and my Niece.

I have been readin everything in the forum, and not growing right now, I haven't had a whole lot to offer, but I do have this question of which seeds to grow out together. I know a lot of folks got these same freebies -- just wondering...

It is still hovering at 113 degrees down at the boat. I plan to return in September. I can't wait to POP some seeds.

Peace

Look out for that WOS: NLxBB didn't even notice it hermie on me. It still produced stanky danky fruitness but had 7 seeds out of 81 grams of bud. Not bad seeing I didn't even catch the nanner....:rolleyes: just a word of caution. Every other gj I read on the wosnlbb was killer and w/o a flaw.

:peace:

7greeneyes:D

The Critical+ Auto freebie was surprising for me. Yielded about 1.5 oz of really stinky, tasty and powerful bud. I always treat autos like unwanted orphans so it might do better if tended properly. Moby did not work out well for me, had luck with the MK Ultra a year or 2 ago, the OG Kush freebies worked great for me, just too tall (6-foot) for my tastes.

Hope you don't melt your boat!

I don't know what you should start, but i am glad you are doing more Satori.
I was thinking about you today and wondered how you were doing. Glad to see you.

Thanks 7, sounds like it's worth a try.

I've never grown an auto Old Guy, and I know I love the Kush, so I'll probably try to bush them out with a little FIM and topping and HST. thanks, man

Hi Rosie -- I think of you as well. Hope you and your man are happy and healthy. I have been dealing with TB. I feel a lot better than I did, and I guess, after a year or so of antibiotics, I'll be healed. I do love the Satori, and I want to do it justice this time, and keep a mom for clones for subsequent grows. I want a good supply of those fat, sticky nugs. I don't like not growing, but 113/115 degrees is a little warm -- even just to be there, let alone trying to grow a crop. September will be a fine time to begin. I will remodel some and then get busy. I can't wait....

Peace

HemperFi said:
Hello everyone. I'm still in N Idaho enjoying the cool weather. I can hardly wait to get back to the boat and begin the fall grow. I have been reading MP and everyone seems to be thriving nicely.

I have decided to sprout my last 5 Satori seeds for sure. I want a Satori mom. I also have a bunch of freebies, including Critical + Automatic and MOBY **** (DNA) Blue Widow (UFO) MK Ultra (TH Seeds) G13 Labs Blueberry Gum, (EVA) Veneno, (Emerald Triangle) Bubba 76, (I read that THGs B76 hermied, so I am a bit leary of popping) From "World of seeds" I have a Northern lights + Big Bud, (Dinafem) OG Kush, and from Delicious Seeds, I have a Fruity Chronic Juice. They are all Fem seeds, and I have a question for you who know.

With 2 Satori in the flower room, I'll only have room for three or four other strains, and I have no idea which of the seeds above might grow the same. I would like an even canape, and I want to grow plants which "like" the same nute mix (GH 3 part). Can ANYONE suggest four of the above listed seeds to grow together?

The only thing I'm going to do different this time is change out my soil. I'm going to go with Pro-Mix. My niece is using it exclusively in her green house, and seeing it up close and feeling it made me a fan -- nice stuff, and it's plant and go. I had some drainage probs with the soil I created. Pro-mix is nice looking, feeling and it seems to work well for NCalHal... and my Niece.

I have been readin everything in the forum, and not growing right now, I haven't had a whole lot to offer, but I do have this question of which seeds to grow out together. I know a lot of folks got these same freebies -- just wondering...

It is still hovering at 113 degrees down at the boat. I plan to return in September. I can't wait to POP some seeds.

Peace

Hey Hemper, glad to see you're still hanging around anxious for your next grow. It does get in your blood doesn't it?

I have grown out several of the ones you mentioned. I have not been thrilled with most of the freebies I got, but the OG Kush is looking good--it is about 7-8 weeks in. Most of them simply did not produce much, while plants right next door did, so I don't think that is was the grow environment. I liked the Veneno--great smell and decent high. I was disappointed with the Northern Lights x Big Bud--not much of a kick. My Fruity Chronic Juice that I had high hopes for was pulled from the closet early--she just wasn't thriving and I wanted the room for those that were. Keep your eye on your fems--I should have caught the Bubba 76 before it dropped pollen. I don't tknow that anyone else had that problem, so it may have been something I did (?).

Nice that you are starting some more Satori. I have one in flower now and several in veg. It is one of those I really don't like to run out of.

Glad you are doing well.

I have decided to sprout the "MK Ultra" from TH seeds, the "Veneno" from EVA, "OG Kush" and "Moby ****," from DinaFem to grow with the Satori -- How does that sound?

Peace

Exciting- when you get the GJ started I'll be pulling up my recliner.

Sounds like some nice choices to go with the Satori.

You will be quite welcome, Tasty. I'll try hard to keep my next GJ friendly and a little less controversial
The last one (my first) was well read at least -- and is a wealth of information for someone who doesn't want to make the mistakes I made. :)

I had a visit from the health dept. this morning. I am on the mend and no longer infectious. I was all worried I might have given TB to my best friend "Bubba," but they tell me a dog can't get it from humans -- I'm feeling pretty good lately.

Peace

Hemp thats great news on having the TB in check hopefully you get even better health Ill keep you in thoughts and prayers

Yes, what Ozzy said. I am very glad you are on the other side of the TB. Your grow journal was awesome.

Im excited to see how the OG Kush turns out for you hemper.

THG do you have any pics of your OG Kush?

Im gonna be popping mine with my next seed run, soon as the temps drop back down a bit.

Glad to hear you're on the mend Hemper.

The OG Kush I grew last year was a dispensary clone, and looked a lot different than anyone elses I found pics of, so I'm warey it may have been something else. Regardless, the smoke was good. Very mellow stoned type high. Last year was my first OD grow, and I'm sure a lot of issues I brought on my self. But for what it's worth, the OG was the one I had the most issues with PM with. Had to keep the closest eye on. Stoked to pull up a seat once the GJ begins dude.

A shot of the OG Kush

Yard 004-1.jpg

Looks good Goddess -- did you even top that plant? Cool to see you in dirt. How are you liking it? Are the results as good as Hydro?

Ozzy, ston -- thanks for the concern about health. They still don't know how I got it, but it is on its way out, and I'm feeling much better.

Rosy, you have always been so nice to me. I truly appreciate your existence.

Yeah, Iron, I'm seriously looking forward to growing the OG. I want something so heavy I melt into a puddle :)

Peace

Thanks for the pic THG, she is looking good, does she have that lemon fuel funk smell?

Hempfi, ive grown OG Kush and numerous other OG crosses, but never from seed im excited to see how she turns out.

No, I didn't top her--just let her go. I kind of had more plants that I should have and didn't want them too bushy. I think I sacrifice some yield when I don't top or fim them, but overcrowding is worse.

I am liking the dirt. And I am liking the supersoil and organic growing. It is so strange to just water the plants and really never feed them anything except some molasses water or a tea once in a while. I am noticing the low humidity--something I didn't when I was running hydro. Other than that I don't really think there is much difference between the two. I am probably getting a little less as I am still learning what I am doing. However, all in all, I don't think that growing method makes a whole lot of difference in a dialed in room.

The OG really doesn't have much smell to it at all. I'm about 8 weeks in.

Latest posts

Back