Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got some bad news guys b/c i rent my house i have an inspection on the 17th of this month and everything needs takeing down walls need fixing the lot, but all is not lost i just topped 1 of the pure ak that seem to be growing better then the other in hope it will bush out in time to take some nice cutting for after the inspection i will let you all no how it goes
peace fruity

Geez. Why a inspection? Standard where you come from? Srry...

yeah NC once a year according to the estate agent
plan B is in action as i type its time for a shed im going to pick 1 up 2moz so it should all work out ok, i will put the plant in the shed in an old DWC system for a day then bring them back in when inspection is done, its just messin about takeing everything apart and filling in the 6" duct hole just to put it all back up the next day and cut new hole LOL
could of been worst
peace fruity

bummer dude.. hope it all works out good for you.
I recently had to cut mine a week and a half early cause I'm moving allofasudden due to maintenance and suspicious people issues.
can't wait to get into my new spot that has a Perfect spot for a stealth grow.
tucked away behind the walk-in closet... :D :hubba:

hey guys no rez change today i dont see the point with haveing to take them down, the duct holes are filled just got to sand them and paint the walls
all is going well the AK i topped has boomed the last couple days so i topped the other 1 today, we have had a nice bit of growth since the last update so all is good, got a little rust spot on some leafs witch i allways seem to get at this stage so not to worried thats about it
oh yeah b4 the old site crashed i did a homemade step buy step RDWC build since i have to take it all apart would any1 like me to do another in the DIY section wen it come to rebuilding it
heres a couple pics
peace fruity
View attachment DSCF3593-1.JPG

View attachment DSCF3594-1.JPG

View attachment DSCF3595-2.JPG

View attachment DSCF3596-2.JPG

Looks good....I'm no hydro guy, so I wouldn't be using the DIY on RDWC but I'm sure it would be a great contribution to the site.

sorry bout the inspection, but major kudos on this vert scrog. very very cool.

how do you like the advanced? i'm looking to try them coming from foxfarm 6 part.

Very interesting. Looking good, too bad about the tear down.
I will be staying tuned.

I would be interested in the DIY. I am planning to switch over my current set up to rdwc. I had a bit of success with a dwc experiment so I want to expand it.
I sort of know what I am wanting to do but I remember your old DIY Fruity and it was what gave me the inspiration to make the alterations.

benamucc Advanced Nutrients are good stuff there hammerhead is superb if you ask me other my say different, one product i didnt find to good was bud blood, in soil it worked but in hydro i didnt see a change i ran some iced grapefruit first round i used it second i didnt both round started flowering same time
rosebud & 420 osborn thanks for stopping in
woody i will be rebuilding the system on thursday so buy weekend il post it no pressure on getting it right then hehe
peace fruity

howdy fruity,, what a hassle taking the hole system down for just a day.
Better safe then sorry though for sure!

lookin great! Love the rdwc's! Keep um green and i cant wait till a smoke report!

:popcorn:

thanks fruity...so many thoughts one way or another on the advanced. i like the reviews here much more than the youtube rants by commercial growers.

thanks guys
Lord its been a pain in the *** the last 2 days ive had to take it all down that tuck a couple hours fill in the holes bathroom side and spare bedroom, paint bathroom and bedroom and in 24hours il be cutting new hole and putting it all back up its a hard life LOL

benamucc i have 6/7 Advanced products on my next grow il be just doing a bunch of clones, since il be going away i want have time to do a full grow, il put all the products to the test
say clone 1 will just be micro/grow/bloom
clone 2 M/G/B and bud blood
clone 3 M/G/B big bud
clone 4 M/G/B big bud and hammerhead and so il be looking for inprovement in yeild, aroma and flowering time

God I'm hoping my landlord doesn't want entry until after the 15 April lol. I would have to pack up the car and move things to my brothers. No where to hide them in my flat, its tiny lol.

time for an update now everything is back up and running
plant where put back in last night and the 2 pure aks where tied back to the mesh EC is 1.6 these are ment to be getting flipped in 9 days but i dont think they will the little 1's are to small, both around 5" and the ak's 10" i was hopeing for 16" buy the 1st i dont see that happening on any of them
anyway all is still good just behind abit :)
peace fruity

PLACE YOUR BET'S ON AK'S HIEGHT BY THE 1ST OF MARCH

ak  rebuild 001.jpg

ak  rebuild 002.jpg

ak  rebuild 003.jpg

ak  rebuild 004.jpg

glad to see the inspection went well. Now back to the fun!

:banana: GAME ON!! Really excited to see this continued...

thanks lord and benamucc GAME ON INDEED MY FRIENDS

Latest posts

Back