Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jericho it will be with you for a long time m8 your the only person that has how to post pic's in your sig and you forgot how to do it :doh: :rofl: :rofl:
thanks guys stay tuned
peace fruity

fruity86 said:
Jericho it will be with you for a long time m8 your the only person that has how to post pic's in your sig and you forgot how to do it :doh: :rofl: :rofl:
thanks guys stay tuned
peace fruity

I know :doh:.

Plants looking great man, Nice and green. cant wait to see them once in flower.

nice and green with a couple of dodgy leafs all sorted now so hopefully no more hehe

cant hardly wait for it fruity. i love vert & scrog & now you put em both in the same boat.....awesome

thanks doc ive just tie'd them back before the flip and there a little wider then i hope'd they where, seem the flip date will be abit early more end of this week not middle of next week, topping them did'nt do me any good
il get it right one day LOL
il be takeing a cut from each AK 2 day
peace fruity

ok guys it is day 1 of 12/12 PH is 5.8, EC 1.8
The 2 AK's are 17" and the little one's are 10" i would of like'd the smaller one's to get around 14" but letting them grow to 14" would of only made problem's
anyway's they are now under the 600 HPS and temp's are alot better at 74.6 this is midday so will probly drop a couple degree's by light's out, i may turn the fan down and try getting it up to 76 midday then we should stay in the optimal range longer, both cut's are now in rockwool after sitting in a glass of water for 2 day's, the glass does nothing ive just been to lazy to sort them out LOL, same cloneing method as allway's apart from i have'nt soak'd the cube's in a weak nute's solution this time also to lazy to do this anyway guy's here's the pic's
peace fruity

also a link to the K def thread this is what was the matter with the leaf's
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54956

day 1 of flip 001.jpg

day 1 of flip 004.jpg

day 1 of flip 005.jpg

day 1 of flip 006.jpg

day 1 of flip 007.jpg

day 1 of flip 009.jpg

day 1 of flip 011.jpg

Looking good mate. Green Mojo for flowering

Hehe i know moses, they may like it more if i can get the 250 on aswell let hope they grow tall enough to use both light's only problem is there not ment to stretch that much, we will see i would like to get the cherry pheno ive never had a cherry tasteing weed before only problem is it's not a big yeilder compared to the sandlewood one, both are ment to be equal in the potency department so if i get both il be keeping the bigger one LOL the more weed the better hehe
peace fruity

hello guy's time for an update new nute batch was sorted last night, i will be changeing over on friday this time im changeing 2/3rd of the rez each week with new batch
batch contain's
micro 2ml/L
grow 1ml/L
bloom 3ml/L
cal mag 2ml/L
hammerhead 2ml/L
sensizym 2ml/L
big bud 2ml/L
EC is 2.2 PH is 5.8
right the 2 AK'S are 19.5" and 20" the smaller 2 are 11" and 12" K def has stopped :D and everything is going good, temp's i have raise'd so the coldest part of the day is 73 and the hottest is 77, night temp's are at 60, i have also cut alot of the tie's and let the plant's grow toward's the bulb if they get to close il just tie them back on my first round i found that the plant's i tie'd back on to the screen yield less then the one's left to grow out that's about it for now so here's the pics what you guy's think ?
peace fruity
day 5 flip 003.jpg

day 5 flip 004.jpg

day 5 flip 005.jpg

day 5 flip 008.jpg

day 5 flip 013.jpg

day 5 flip 014.jpg

woah I can already see a difference since the 600w.
lookin great :aok:

Wow look at that flowering growth hehe, They getting bushy fruity. Looking nice and green.

thank's jericho they have grown out a bit compare'd to the last update
lord i was going to say what big teeth you have but you changed your avatar hehe
peace fruity

dang fruity theyre looking great. those are nice fans & good to hear all is smooth sailing.

Latest posts

Back