G-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gangalama said:
Are each of those girls in a waterfarm complete? I ask because I use the 8 pack and I'd like to switch to the single units

I purchased the 8 Pack. I used only 6 and the resevior. It was too much.

I was mixing something like over 21 gallons. With Advanced Nutrients, that can get expensive.

I ended up eliminating the resevior completely. This cut my mixing down to 12 gallons (2 gallons per waterfarm). It was faster to change out the water. I had to mix less. It saved me money. It kept any sick plants isolated. I could monitor each plants nutrient intake and Ph level. I could wash out each bucket at the water changes.

It is the only way to go.

G-13

End of 6th week.

DSCN1385.JPG

DSCN1386.JPG

DSCN1387.JPG

DSCN1388.JPG

DSCN1389.JPG

DSCN1390.JPG

DSCN1391.JPG

DSCN1392.JPG

DSCN1393.JPG

**** plants lookin so nice. belive it r not but dr hornby is my lil bros buddies dad, ive made hash at his place n sold his kids chronic:D

Look Great. How do you like the advanced nutes?

Sexy.. I've got some G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian on the go right now.. gonna start a journal as soon as I find my damn camera charger..

sweetnug said:
How do you like the advanced nutes?

Advanced Nutrients is an OUTSTANDTING product line.

People who state that there is no difference are doing something incorrectly or are not using the complete line.

G-13

End of week 7.

DSCN1416.JPG

DSCN1417.JPG

DSCN1421.JPG

DSCN1420.JPG

DSCN1419.JPG

DSCN1422.JPG

DSCN1430.JPG

DSCN1431.JPG

DSCN1429.JPG

DSCN1426.JPG

What was your process in the vegative stage? you trimmed off a lot of lower leaf, was that to encourage more top growth, plz explain

i like thier fighting feeling your plants have thier they seam to like to be trimed alot before puting them into flower

G-SUS said:
Here is a pic of them at 11 weeks.

I am confident with my process. Thanks for the tip, though.

What is your process? It looks like you removed everything from the main branches besides the preflowers and an arbitrary amount of leaves at the very top. It looks like your plants are flowering nice top buds though and not too much in the way of "popcorn bud", and that's what I like. So I'll try on one of my plants, that are just starting into flowering, and continue if I like how things turn out. I'm not too concerned with adding time to my grow. I'm concerned with results.

[EDIT] On a side note and not related to this particular grow... since G13 can only be obtained through clone and is so sought after; why hasn't anyone used the gibberellic acid technique to produce seeds!? It makes sense to me. Hell, I'd do it, if I could get my hands on a good clone. (I'd charge an arm and a leg for seeds though, after going through all the hassle and expense of producing them.)

[EDIT] On a side note and not related to this particular grow... since G13 can only be obtained through clone and is so sought after; why hasn't anyone used the gibberellic acid technique to produce seeds!? It makes sense to me. Hell, I'd do it, if I could get my hands on a good clone. (I'd charge an arm and a leg for seeds though, after going through all the hassle and expense of producing them.)
Probably because noone, that I have ever heard of, has been able to establish if there "IS" such a strain, or is the origonal strain at least.
Suuure.. everybody has heard of it, everybody has smoked it.. but "nobody" has a confirmed G-13.

The winner of the last Cannabis Cup was supposed to be a G13 cross ( http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/content.php?bid=1490&aid=24 ) . I actually read some comments from the breeder on another board. They said they got their clone from some place and were basically being stingy with it. I'm pretty sure they said it came from Canada. Even if it's not the original G13. It's what is being commonly referred to as such; and it's obviously a winner. If everyone's calling it G13 and it gets the job done in the potency department, then it needs to be taken from a clone only status and made available for people that have a passion for the hobby. But yeah, I guess nothing's really been confirmed on it. It's an urban legend of sorts.

Those plants look super potent. The high is going to knock everyone who tries them off their effing ***!

Latest posts

Back