General hydro 'Bloom'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treebeard

Reaction score
Hello, im using the general hydropinics flora series and im coming to the end of my grow (12 days left roughly). I purchased the General hydro "bloom" nutrient which it says i should use for the last 10days, what i was wanting to know is should i use this on its own or with the other nutrients?? If i use it with the other nutrients how much of 'bloom' should i use??

use it with the other nutrients as well. I use the flora series as well, but i use 'kool-bloom' but I'm quite sure it's made to use in addition with your other nutrients.

It is an additive so add it too your other nutes. Make sure you add one nute then half the directed water and mix before adding the next nute so you dont get lock out. It is a concern when mixing stuff like that. Good luck.

Stunzeed..

Thanks for the help :) Ive become really careful when mixing my nutrients because I somehow contaminated the flora gro and bloom bottles, which caused me loads of problems before i realised that i had done it. but now i know. well im going to add the 'Ripen' today and hope it improves the crop. Thanks for the help again

Latest posts

Back