Getting ready to grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joseaf

Western Hemisphere
Reaction score
Today I was given approximately 500 seeds. I had asked a guy if he had some seed he could give me. I was shocked when he hand me a sandwich bag of seeds.

I think I will start a journals from start to finish on New Year's Day.

I don't know. The guy just hand me a sandwich bag full of seeds. There are over 500 seeds in the bag. I wouldn't be surprice if there are several different strains in the bag.

Sounds like you should plant a few indoors, then play Johnny Weedseed when the snow melts :hubba:

Sorting the seeds.
I have approxiately 80 seeds sorted. I will complete my current growth of White Rhino.

Imported_Photos_00002.JPG

I change out the solution.
15 gals r/o water
Bontenicare Pure Blend Pro Grow 300ml
Big Bud 2 tsps
Liquid Karama 150ml
Ca-Mg 150ml
1910 ppm
5.8pH

Buds everywhere: 2 unknow and 1 white Rhino

2009-02-04_11.jpg

I think I am at 5 weeks. I started flowering December 22, 2008

2009-02-04_9.jpg

The parameter above are in the reserviour

2009-02-04_4.jpg

2009-02-04_2.jpg

Here is the White Rhino:
2009-02-04_14.jpg

I am going to stop using the AeroGarden. The plants are drinking the water too fast. I have to refill the tray every other day. Too much work.

2009-02-04_16.jpg

I want to make two of the plants mothers.

The veg ebb and flow area is a forest. I have to cut them back. I will use the plants in here to do my next crop as a SCROG when my 1st crop is complete, sometime in late Feb.

2009-02-04_17.jpg

Too many clones.

I'm not the type to accuse anyone of anything but would hate to c someone post magazine pictures as "My grow log of some kind of strain". Again i may be wrong. :stoned:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I view several web pages. I will repost the pictures from this website photo album. 420 place the tags on the photos.

Here are the photos uploaded to this site. I didn't mean for there to be a misundersanding. As you can see, my veg area is like a forest. I will have to cut them back to wait on the flowering area to become free.

showfull.php

Here is the flowering area:

showfull.php

showfull.php

showfull.php

Latest posts

Back